repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Howdy.
    Just stopping by to say hi and glad I found some folks from the area.
    Looking for a place to shoot that isn't kingsbury please.
    mostly defense shotguns and pistols
    Lots here hit up Winamac, Shoot Point Blank in Merrillville, or even Blythes in Valpo. Or even a couple have Issac Walton memberships.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Glad you found your way here, Blues.

Just so you know the lingo, in Jedi-speak, everyone north of Rt 30 is a thug and everyone south of Rt 30 is a redneck. But that's more of a Lake/Porter County thing, so I'm not sure how LaPorte County works.

I'm a hybrid. Lived in Crown Point all my life but worked in Gary for 30 years.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Long shot, but i did find one employee here... :nuts:
    I am looking for a summer intern for IT. Prefer a high school kid heading into senior year or heading off to college who is wanting to go in to an IT field. College kid home for summer would be great obviously. Location is Crown Point. I am flexible on hours, but it has to be between 7:30am and 4pm M-F. Kid last year worked 10:30am-4pm and around his sports practice when there were requirements and he took time for a family vacation also. What kid that age does that anymore? Anyway. Just throwing it out there.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I'm a far cry from high school, but if you don't find anyone and you're paying actual money, hit me up. I'm not working and I'm good at IT stuff.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Long shot, but i did find one employee here... :nuts:
    I am looking for a summer intern for IT. Prefer a high school kid heading into senior year or heading off to college who is wanting to go in to an IT field. College kid home for summer would be great obviously. Location is Crown Point. I am flexible on hours, but it has to be between 7:30am and 4pm M-F. Kid last year worked 10:30am-4pm and around his sports practice when there were requirements and he took time for a family vacation also. What kid that age does that anymore? Anyway. Just throwing it out there.
    Amy one know who this person is? :dunno:

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Looks like my surefire headlight took a dump.
    I need to see if there's a service center in the area.
    Contact Surefire customer service, they were great. I mailed off a light and not too long after had an upgraded light. Someone else gave me a broken surefire and their warranty covers the light for life so it only cost one way postage if I remember correctly. Really easy and helpful customer service too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom