know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Here you go, Pete.

b6ac2370aaf71da7c8eac2e6efe465b3.jpg

https://www.google.com/search?q=flo...HfNQDhwQ9C96BAgBEBs&biw=1094&bih=510&dpr=1.25

I love me an engraved gun. I sold my engraved model 60 at the gun show a couple weeks ago.

AmateurE

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2017
    NWI
    Because they don't cost extra! How can you be a high drag low speed tackycool operator without "upgrading" everything that works with things that cost double or triple but can claim vastly "superior" ergonomics but in practical terms do very little?
    OK, gotcha, I guess I'll need to change my mindset. My other rifle is a 1918 Berthier carbine, I believe they stopped making cool accessories for it during the roaring '20's.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Well, still alive and kicking. Another day at the rat race. We are finding rats around Chicago and making them race. What a great time to be alive. Just kidding

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I got my Summer tires put on Saturday, and they found a nail in one of them in a spot that can't be fixed. I must have picked it up the day I had them taken off for Winter. Discount tire gave me a great deal on a pair of replacements though, so now I am back on the road.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Avoid 6 & Wisconsin in Hobart! One lane each way with road work all the way up and over the viaduct. Naturally people are losing their minds.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Avoid 6 & Wisconsin in Hobart! One lane each way with road work all the way up and over the viaduct. Naturally people are losing their minds.

Yeah. That area is a cluster f right now. Have no idea what the hell they're doing either. 4 three foot strips cut up. The whole damn road needs to be repaved through there, not just repaired

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Yesterday there was a shooting at the DMV about a mile from Marian Catholic H.S. in Chicago Heights. Of course I had just arrived in the school parking lot moments earlier and was sitting there with the convertible top down, enjoying the sunshine. Car was parked near the door to the school's leadership center and the athletes were all filing into the school, which I thought was curious. A school security guard walked up to me and told me the school was going on lockdown and I should get inside.

Hmmm...

5 minutes later the lockdown was over. Apparently the local police found the disgruntled DMV customer and secured the situation. The kids filed back out of the school and returned to their respective sports. The 2 kids I was there for got into the car and we drove away, top retracted, enjoying the sunshine.

#thuglife

I blame JEDI for this as I did not announce I would be going north of 30 in advance of my trip. Clearly his gangsta operatives wanted to cause me inconvenience. And you guys wonder why I typically stay SOUTH OF US30 in the safety of the farmlands!

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    Yeah. That area is a cluster f right now. Have no idea what the hell they're doing either. 4 three foot strips cut up. The whole damn road needs to be repaved through there, not just repaired

They made it down to 6 in Portage by Aldi yesterday going east bound. Luckily I was heading west bound, what a mess. Coming home from Munster yesterday afternoon I took 94 getting off at Willowcreek. I have not been on that stretch of road in a while. From the 94 exit to Central that road is a disaster of pot holes.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Yesterday there was a shooting at the DMV about a mile from Marian Catholic H.S. in Chicago Heights. Of course I had just arrived in the school parking lot moments earlier and was sitting there with the convertible top down, enjoying the sunshine. Car was parked near the door to the school's leadership center and the athletes were all filing into the school, which I thought was curious. A school security guard walked up to me and told me the school was going on lockdown and I should get inside.

Hmmm...

5 minutes later the lockdown was over. Apparently the local police found the disgruntled DMV customer and secured the situation. The kids filed back out of the school and returned to their respective sports. The 2 kids I was there for got into the car and we drove away, top retracted, enjoying the sunshine.

#thuglife

I blame JEDI for this as I did not announce I would be going north of 30 in advance of my trip. Clearly his gangsta operatives wanted to cause me inconvenience. And you guys wonder why I typically stay SOUTH OF US30 in the safety of the farmlands!
    I had to venture up to Portage yesterday. Thankfully I made it back South of 30 with no mishaps.

blues bondsman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2019
    Michigan City
    Howdy.
    Just stopping by to say hi and glad I found some folks from the area.
    Looking for a place to shoot that isn't kingsbury please.
    mostly defense shotguns and pistols

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Howdy.

Welcome to INGO! Not to far from Kingsbury is Winamac and, at least to me, much better place to shoot. Also look into any Izaak Waltons that might be near you

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Howdy.

welcome to DA only real thread on INGO!
    michigan city rifle club is a nice place to shoot. of jedi lived closer to it he would be a member.

you also have norther porter county conservation club up in that area as well.

both cost so if you want free then winamac is better tham kingsbury

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom