Not open for further replies.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I plan on getting him into shooting and eventually guide him to the Marine Corps through my souvenirs and pictures.....we were supposed to get a halo sleep sack before we left the hospital but it's all good.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    I plan on getting him into shooting and eventually guide him to the Marine Corps through my souvenirs and pictures.....we were supposed to get a halo sleep sack before we left the hospital but it's all good.

Congrats on the baby, hopefully you get lucky and he'll sleep through the night soon. My 1 yo slept through the night 6 weeks home I think.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Hey ... as long as training opportunities for NWI are being brought up. There's Infinity Solutions (based in Kouts with local classes and Rochester), which is a bit closer than Avon. Some of the best martial instruction in NWI.

They have a Pistol 1 class coming up as well as Carbine 1 and Carbine 2. I highly recommend not just for the quality and content of the instruction but for the gateway it opens to more advanced training. You will also gain access to a community of talented and knowledgeable IS alumni.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Not to take away from that, Duce, I don't know them and I haven't seen their classes on here.

I have conversations with Coach often and BBI occasionally here.

Driving to Indy ares is a pain, but they post the opportunities here and I have had opportunities to meet several INGOers down there.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Do these classes require a Carry License? I let mine lapse many years ago, and have not re-aquired a licence. Plan to file for a lifetime license, just have not got to it yet.
    Stupid, I know, but it is what it is.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Not to take away from that, Duce, I don't know them and I haven't seen their classes on here.

I have conversations with Coach often and BBI occasionally here.

Driving to Indy ares is a pain, but they post the opportunities here and I have had opportunities to meet several INGOers down there.

No problem. If people are getting quality instruction somewhere, it's a win.

I have posted Infinity Solution classes here in the past and even had a couple AARs posted. INGO member Turnandshoot4 is the owner/instructor of the company.

Do these classes require a Carry License? I let mine lapse many years ago, and have not re-aquired a licence. Plan to file for a lifetime license, just have not got to it yet.
    Stupid, I know, but it is what it is.

Infinity Solutions does not require a License to Carry for any of their classes. There are the usual waivers though ... including a signed statement that you are a "proper person."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom