Not open for further replies.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Technically I'm still north of US30.

In Defiance, Ohio at the moment, a bit north and east of Ft Wayne. The lovely Mrs_Bob and I have ridden over 4000 miles on our motorcycles so far. Up the East Coast of Lake Michigan, all the way around Lake Superior, the north coast of Lake Huron, all the way around Lake Ontario, with a bit of the St. Lawrence Seaway thrown in for good measure and then the southern coast of Lake Erie. We are now heading home. We have been gone for 28 days.

200 miles from home but with the predicted storms we may not make it all the way home tomorrow?

Guess the weatherman will determine if we make it or not. In any case, as of tomorrow I will be back south of US30 once we pass through Ft Wayne and start heading straight west. The world should return to its rightful orbit.
    Should take about a week till you walk the bike adventure off.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Im getting ready to head to "back to school" night. Time to evaluate my daughters teacher for 4th grade.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    At this point, as Norfolk Southern released their PoCo crossing closings on top of local work, wouldn't it be easier to list the open roads?

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I've adopted before and when the time is right, I will be adopting again. It's worth the pain because they bring so much joy and have many health benefits as well. It's why so many nursing homes are adopting pets and hospitals have therapy pets too.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I've done some work with American Eskimo rescues. In fact, Leo, the one we lost a few weeks ago, was supposed to be a foster, but he was such a sweet dog that the foster lasted 13 years.

I bought Lucy, my other American Eskimo, from a backyard breeder before I knew better. The other eight dogs I have gotten since then have all either been from rescues/shelters or have just been given to me outright by someone who could not keep them. We have lost five along the way because of age or illness.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom