Not open for further replies.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Just a scope for some cash and ammo. I need to find some time for the range got a savage lefthand mark 2 I need to sight in

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Is the little boss keeping you busy?

Not too busy. I spend maybe a few hrs a day with him when I get home in the morning and before noon when I go to bed. She has her small business so some of my hobbies have taken a backseat. Would be nice to start casting bullets with him outside but thats a no no. I could swing mondays since she takes him to mommy and me classes.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :wwub:
    The ability to find a super clean still has the blue water in the toilet at 2pm at work is a heavenly!! Actually no one has entered this bathroom since it was cleaned yesterday!

And I'm going to sink it up. :rofl:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I has a sad. Thursday I discovered a bunny nest in our back yard with what looked like three newborn bunnies. I marked the area for the lawn guys (who didn't come this week anyway) and kept the dogs out of the yard. Went to check on the bunnies this morning and the nest had been cleaned out. Found one dead bunny nearby. I don't know what got to them. We've got a 6 ft cedar fence. Hawk? Stray cat? It was going to be a PITA keeping the dogs out of the yard, but I was looking forward to peeking in on them once in a while and watching them grow.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Well think of it this way.
    Someone had a good meal.
    ;)

Yeah, but they missed one and I'd rather they had gotten it.

I once watched my American Eskimo Lucy as she discovered a bunny nest and devoured them one by one. Nothing I could do, so I just went inside until she was done.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Heading to the Izaak Walton this morning. Couple new pistols and a new bolt action 22lr to test out

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Technically I'm still north of US30.

In Defiance, Ohio at the moment, a bit north and east of Ft Wayne. The lovely Mrs_Bob and I have ridden over 4000 miles on our motorcycles so far. Up the East Coast of Lake Michigan, all the way around Lake Superior, the north coast of Lake Huron, all the way around Lake Ontario, with a bit of the St. Lawrence Seaway thrown in for good measure and then the southern coast of Lake Erie. We are now heading home. We have been gone for 28 days.

200 miles from home but with the predicted storms we may not make it all the way home tomorrow?

Guess the weatherman will determine if we make it or not. In any case, as of tomorrow I will be back south of US30 once we pass through Ft Wayne and start heading straight west. The world should return to its rightful orbit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom