Not open for further replies.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Brewing up some Blueberry wine before I go to work tonight. Gotta make room for when the grapes in our yard are ripe for more wine.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Stop.
    You'll just encourage him.

Hug_Elephant03.gif

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Hi all, just checking in. I'm still kicking. No longer in cedar lake. Mover to Portage for the time being. Trying to save the house was a losing battle. It's still mine for the time being, foreclosure hasn't started yet. But couldn't afford Nipsco, and they were going/did cut me off on the 16th.

Figure on filing bankruptcy, get rid of the house, credit card debt, medical debt, and everything else. Hopefully I'll have a clean slate once the disability comes through. Which I won't receive my first decision, which will most likely be a denial until October 9th, "possibly "

Trying out this doordash (food delivery app) on days that I feel decent. Best week I've had was $189, worst week was $13. I guess I average around $90-$110. Trying to grind as hard as I can this week . Need to get daisy to the vet for bloodwork, shots, and exam or they won't fill any more prescriptions for her. Can't blame them, she was due bloodwork in November, but the doc said no problem and gave me an extension due to my situation.

So hoping to grind it out and make $240 by next friday, so I can get that done. Then another $135 by the following Wednesday, because that's when she'll need her prescriptions filled.

Now onto my infomercial if your interested in changing banks and receive $50 for yourself and $50 for me from Centier Bank:

Do you, or can you receive direct deposit? Are you unhappy with your bank? Are you thinking of opening a new checking acct? Do you want $50? If you answered yes to one or more questions, follow my refferal link below. You and I will receive $50 from Centier Bank once your first direct deposit of $100 Or more is deposited. (Must be within 60 days of opening)

Centier Bank is locally owned and operated in Indiana. They are headquartered in Merrillville Indiana. If you ever need to contact customer support, you can reach them 24/7, and the person you speak to will be someone in Merrillville Indiana.

https://tellyourfriendsrewards.com/referral/5215546a-79fd-11e8-a7db-005056a84a31

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Hi all, just checking in. I'm still kicking. No longer in cedar lake. Mover to Portage for the time being. Trying to save the house was a losing battle. It's still mine for the time being, foreclosure hasn't started yet. But couldn't afford Nipsco, and they were going/did cut me off on the 16th.

Figure on filing bankruptcy, get rid of the house, credit card debt, medical debt, and everything else. Hopefully I'll have a clean slate once the disability comes through. Which I won't receive my first decision, which will most likely be a denial until October 9th, "possibly "

Trying out this doordash (food delivery app) on days that I feel decent. Best week I've had was $189, worst week was $13. I guess I average around $90-$110. Trying to grind as hard as I can this week . Need to get daisy to the vet for bloodwork, shots, and exam or they won't fill any more prescriptions for her. Can't blame them, she was due bloodwork in November, but the doc said no problem and gave me an extension due to my situation.

So hoping to grind it out and make $240 by next friday, so I can get that done. Then another $135 by the following Wednesday, because that's when she'll need her prescriptions filled.

Now onto my infomercial if your interested in changing banks and receive $50 for yourself and $50 for me from Centier Bank:

Do you, or can you receive direct deposit? Are you unhappy with your bank? Are you thinking of opening a new checking acct? Do you want $50? If you answered yes to one or more questions, follow my refferal link below. You and I will receive $50 from Centier Bank once your first direct deposit of $100 Or more is deposited. (Must be within 60 days of opening)

Centier Bank is locally owned and operated in Indiana. They are headquartered in Merrillville Indiana. If you ever need to contact customer support, you can reach them 24/7, and the person you speak to will be someone in Merrillville Indiana.

https://tellyourfriendsrewards.com/referral/5215546a-79fd-11e8-a7db-005056a84a31

So, are there a lot of doordash people in the area?
    If I order, am I going to get Andy, or someone else?
    Or does it show the Dasher and I can pick?
    Or, are you stuck in Portage area, and Merrillville is too far?

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Good luck Andy, and hope things start turning better. Glad to see you are around, sorry to hear about your place.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Anybody here into military history books? My grandma has been going through my grandpa's stuff, and passed these books on to me. I just don't have the time to read them, or the space to store them. Figured I would check here before going to the classifieds. There's about 20 books, more than half on WW2. Most are nonfiction, but there are a few novels as well. A couple on Lincoln, one Korean war, and one on Plains and Western Indians. Some other novels as well. Will trade for some ammo (22lr, .380, 9mm, or .45acp), or something else on your mind, I'll probably take it.

Am trying to get a picture up, give me a minute
    qZ9JwUZ.jpg

ycpe4kz

Last edited:

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Quite the ordeal for sure. Everyone I know that uses those apps loves them.

Anyone else have an explosion of mushrooms in their yard? I removed two handfuls yesterday and yet another this morning before turning on the sprinkler for the gardens prior to the heatwave-apocalypse.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I drove by a place yesterday that had a perfect ring (about the size of a swimming pool) of forty or more mushrooms the size of baseballs on the side lawn.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Quite the ordeal for sure. Everyone I know that uses those apps loves them.

Anyone else have an explosion of mushrooms in their yard? I removed two handfuls yesterday and yet another this morning before turning on the sprinkler for the gardens prior to the heatwave-apocalypse.
    My mom was just complaining about that.

I haven't noticed any more than usual. It was a pretty humid Spring though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom