Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Got back this afternoon. Since the tub was definitely dry after all these weeks gone, no time like the present to recaulk the shower. Can't wait to sleep in my own bed, shower in my own shower, etc., etc. Mow and clean the fish tak tomorrow are the major priorities. Until then, it about to bourbon up in here!

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Picking up 8 extra hours tonight on 3rd shift. Wish I was drinking beer in the garage instead. All this extra money will be a good time to stock up on reloading supplies in July.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I'll be working the 4th so gotta wait another few years till it lands on my off day. I work straight midnights so sleep trumps explosions. The sounds though should bring me back to my service days.
    Kinda sucks having the 4th on A Wednesday. Work two days and have a day off and work two more day till the weekend.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    yes and no.
    i dont eat out much as most places around here just suck, are too crowded, too loud, and frankly you can buy a whole lot more food vs what you pay at the resturant.

when i do take my kids however i have not really noticed a big increase then before. pop has gone up amd i find it crazy to be charged $3 at bw3 for pop when for that much u can buy a whole lot more pop.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    yes and no.
    i dont eat out much as most places around here just suck, are too crowded, too loud, and frankly you can buy a whole lot more food vs what you pay at the resturant.

when i do take my kids however i have not really noticed a big increase then before. pop has gone up amd i find it crazy to be charged $3 at bw3 for pop when for that much u can buy a whole lot more pop.
    Must be the expensive water they mix with the syrup to make pop. Just get ice water and be thrifty.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    How does it feel to be home?
    There's no place like home. Got to sleep in this morning. Took twice as long to get yard work done since neighbors kept stopping by to visit, so the fish tank got put on the back burner.
    Now, if only some people somewhere would stop setting off fireworks. :rolleyes:

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    There's no place like home. Got to sleep in this morning. Took twice as long to get yard work done since neighbors kept stopping by to visit, so the fish tank got put on the back burner.
    Now, if only some people somewhere would stop setting off fireworks. :rolleyes:
    Our neighborhood sounds like a war zone with the fireworks. Can't wait for the 4th of July night when most have to go to bed and try to get some sleep as most have to get up early for work on the 5th. Ear plugs may help some.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom