Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    All day rain killed the range trip today. I'm hoping to squeeze in an a.m. range time in tomorrow. I have WAY too much to do before I pick up my parents tomorrow night from the CVG airport.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I'll be there.

Any cast their own bullets? I got a bunch of casting stuff. I think the lee pot has solid lead in the pot .

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I can also make Schoops too. It will be nice eating there again, and seeing y'all will be great as well

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I purchased a bunch of targets from Cdnn and they sent me a pair of womens tortoise shell safety glasses and a zebra stripped ear muffs made by Champion. Posted them in the Pay it Forward thread. If someone can use them they are free to good home. Like to keep it in the Hobart/Lake Station area. Pm me if you can use them. They are both new in the package.

2wg6c1i.jpg

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I have a couple of those cheap stun guns.

My thought is I will bring them to the Meet & Eat and I'll lend them to the two unlucky individuals who sit on either side of Jedi at lunch. Schoops would frown upon someone shooting him because it would get blood on their floor, but giving him a ZAP if he moves in for a hug should go largely unnoticed by other patrons. :n00b:

I have a no hug policy

That is a fine policy.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I have a couple of those cheap stun guns.

My thought is I will bring them to the Meet & Eat and I'll lend them to the two unlucky individuals who sit on either side of Jedi at lunch. Schoops would frown upon someone shooting him because it would get blood on their floor, but giving him a ZAP if he moves in for a hug should go largely unnoticed by other patrons. :n00b:

That is a fine policy.

GB should be getting us the back room, so only the waitress may see...so we will just leave her a big tip to look the other way.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I guess this means you guys want the back room at Schoops ? I'll talk to them over the weekend here.... Shouldn't be a problem though... Yeah I'll show up and maybe bring a couple raccoons to ditch in Jedi's car for his ride back north of US 30...

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I guess this means you guys want the back room at Schoops ? I'll talk to them over the weekend here.... Shouldn't be a problem though... Yeah I'll show up and maybe bring a couple raccoons to ditch in Jedi's car for his ride back north of US 30...

Book it. Maybe make an appearance...so I can unload those test strips....if I actually remember :rolleyes:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    NWI INGO, Crown Point Gun & Knife Show M&E, Saturday, July 14 @ Shoops in Crown Point @ 2PM

Interested:
    • Snap
    • jedi
    • Act
    • Melansdad
    • BF = Best Friend
    • Chef Larry
    • Ballstater
    • Repeter
    • GB

Last edited:
    Status