• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Jedi, I feel the need to deliver many more raccoons and maybe some opossums too just to give you some variety...

-1 degrees... geeze....

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Moved another load to the new house with my buddy the dentist (that is 2A friendly if you are looking) of odd things (mower, pressure washer, kid plastic things, garage tools, etc. and boxes. The 26' Uhaul is resting in the driveway. Tomorrow is the BIG move day.
    Niece's b-day party was today. Glad we went. My sister said she was crying that no one was coming. ALL her friends were no shows with the excuse of the weather. The family and neighbors showed up. We had to leave kinda early to get the truck at 4pm. It was getting rough, weather-wise over there.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Moved another load to the new house with my buddy the dentist (that is 2A friendly if you are looking) of odd things (mower, pressure washer, kid plastic things, garage tools, etc. and boxes. The 26' Uhaul is resting in the driveway. Tomorrow is the BIG move day.
    Niece's b-day party was today. Glad we went. My sister said she was crying that no one was coming. ALL her friends were no shows with the excuse of the weather. The family and neighbors showed up. We had to leave kinda early to get the truck at 4pm. It was getting rough, weather-wise over there.

We had our baby shower yesterday at the Avalon Manor and majority on her side made the weather excuse as they live in Illinois. Even though my buddy and his wife are from Wisconsin, my one Aunt lives in Westmont and my wifes friend flew in from key west. Otherwise it was a good day and by the time we left roads were plowed

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    oh gb.. guess what?
    next week its artic cold with teens to 1 deg.

Making fun of a guy who loves Hello Kitty, Legos and snow But hates furry little critters is one thing, but ragging on a fellow because of his ailments is something else!
    401078a5ec4201479c54b426e7f5688009db21d18d97ee99e2185dc0f2031a93.jpg

We had our baby shower yesterday at the Avalon Manor and majority on her side made the weather excuse as they live in Illinois. Even though my buddy and his wife are from Wisconsin, my one Aunt lives in Westmont and my wifes friend flew in from key west. Otherwise it was a good day and by the time we left roads were plowed

At least she has friends.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Making fun of a guy who loves Hello Kitty, Legos and snow But hates furry little critters is one thing, but ragging on a fellow because of his ailments is something else!
    401078a5ec4201479c54b426e7f5688009db21d18d97ee99e2185dc0f2031a93.jpg

At least she has friends.

Its was her 2 aunts and 2 sisters who were the majority that didnt show. Then again a long story but basically she is the black sheep on her side since she/we live pretty much drama free, never talk about or show off our money, and never needed to get bailed out when showing off money actually turned into not having money like her sisters.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Its was her 2 aunts and 2 sisters who were the majority that didnt show. Then again a long story but basically she is the black sheep on her side since she/we live pretty much drama free, never talk about or show off our money, and never needed to get bailed out when showing off money actually turned into not having money like her sisters.
    I have a brother like that who needs to tell how much money he has and all his vacations outside of the US. Got old real quick.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I have a brother like that who needs to tell how much money he has and all his vacations outside of the US. Got old real quick.

Seems when her sisters have issues her parents swoop in and fix it then turn around and rub it their faces just to say they couldn't do it without their help. When we were dating and I started working for the railroad the first question to me was how much I make. We stay away from her toxic family after her mom when we were at 20 weeks told her not to tell people we are pregnant as she could still miscarry. They said the same when we first got pregnant 5yrs ago and told the parents at 6 weeks and 2 weeks later bam miscarried.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Seems when her sisters have issues her parents swoop in and fix it then turn around and rub it their faces just to say they couldn't do it without their help. When we were dating and I started working for the railroad the first question to me was how much I make. We stay away from her toxic family after her mom when we were at 20 weeks told her not to tell people we are pregnant as she could still miscarry. They said the same when we first got pregnant 5yrs ago and told the parents at 6 weeks and 2 weeks later bam miscarried.
    Some family's can be anti-family and not have a clue about how they act. As I say all family's are dis-functional. It's just to what degree.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Jedi, my snow is still waiting to be removed so you can get your feets and feets of it. All waiting just for you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom