• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Hey Jedi you got some cleaning up to do over here... Don't worry I'll check the live traps and see if I have anymore raccoons to drop off today... The shovel is by the back door in case I'm sleeping or something when you get over hee to clean this crap up... Enjoy...

Last edited:

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Let jedi have it this one time, but next week is our turn. I want a cool crisp week with dry ground. Im thinking about 50-60° very little wind and a little sunny.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    As of yesterday, proud owner of 2 properties. Some moving of things went on over the past couple days. Getting the big truck tonight for moving the big things tomorrow. Wifi install happens tomorrow while my mom babysits. Roku is the route we chose for tv. Slightlly more channels than Dish at 1/3 of the cost. No brained there.

Who's going to buy my 1st house? :stickpoke:

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    As of yesterday, proud owner of 2 properties. Some moving of things went on over the past couple days. Getting the big truck tonight for moving the big things tomorrow. Wifi install happens tomorrow while my mom babysits. Roku is the route we chose for tv. Slightlly more channels than Dish at 1/3 of the cost. No brained there.

Who's going to buy my 1st house? :stickpoke:
    Rent it out and be a real estate mogul.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    jedi opens eyes and looks out window expecting to see the meeasy 7" of snow the #fakenews said we would have.

but what does he find? just a light dusty! now even the front windshield of the cars is covered.

wwwwwwwhhhhhyyyyyyy!!!!!!!
    jedi is going back to sleep.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Considered it, but most renters beat properties to death, plus I don't have time to do all the litte things that could pop up.

I will never buy a house that has been used as a rental again. This house was a rental for at least 10 years before we bought it. The flooring was trashed, the plumbing was jerry-rigged (I don't even want to think about the electrical), and the kitchen and bathroom fixtures were cheap, mismatched junk which I planned on replacing but never have.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Well, there was enough snow to bring me down (literally). Went out on the back deck to call the dogs in, slipped in the snow. I went down and my left big toe got caught and pulled hard to the side. Might be dislocated? I hate to brave the roads and spend a bunch of money at Urgent Care to have them tell me to tape it.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Had to drive to the doc this morning in Orland park... the roads were terrible.... the doc was closed and turned right around and came home. Waste of time.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Had to drive to the doc this morning in Orland park... the roads were terrible.... the doc was closed and turned right around and came home. Waste of time.
    Just another person in the fun game of life. One step forward and six steps back. Did you charge the doc for not showing up?

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Arrived over by Columbia City. Roads aren't that bad. If only the morons would go home since they can drive.:rolleyes:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Snap, tape it.

I went out to Strack & VanTil my first time driving in snow this year. Roads not too bad, I did the speed limit or a little more as usual. No slippin n slidin. I didn't get to see any accidents, but saw a couple of people that could be heading that way.

I hope everyone is warm and snug.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom