• Status
    Not open for further replies.

zaxXxon

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 6, 2018
    Cedar Lake
    Well he is south of us30 off course he is gonna find us.
    Again...still valid
    e1333bd750a57552fa86ec6a56dabc5c.jpg

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Well south of 30 tonight, and wishing I wern't. Nashville area, heading south. Snow, sleet, and other uglionesses. True word. Look it up, Hugh.

Well Hugh, I did look it up and I will need a reference. None of the dictionaries list it.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Glad I ended up getting the new coat. Ordered online and received Friday. Lighter than the old coat, just as warm, although not nearly as many pockets. But, there are enough that I'm happy with it. Been wearing it since and since the weather has been quite brisk, it's a good testing out so far. Granted next winter will be the real how good it holds up

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    PRAY FOR ME

I'm driving north of US30 today into Hammond/Hessville and then possibly up to East Chicago.

The armed guards all have the day off so it will just be me, one old, crabby & greying redneck against all the thugs of Hammond today. I figure it should be an even fight if it comes to that. My age is an advantage because I'm too old, sore and tired to fight fair. Damn thugs up there crawl out of the woodwork, like roaches. Or
    Jedis? Better wear my stompin' boots too. Damn, didn't want to get them dirty with thug blood.

Its really the stench that is the worst part about going up there. But on the bright side, they do have ZEL's Roast Beef up north and that alone could be a good reward for making the otherwise distasteful drive.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom