Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Cabela's sales exclusive to credit card holders, point usage, sales +free shipping promos, free shipping to the store, & discounted coupons $80 for $100 gift cards off eBay) is a big chunk of mine.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Cabela's sales exclusive to credit card holders, point usage, sales +free shipping promos, free shipping to the store, & discounted coupons $80 for $100 gift cards off eBay) is a big chunk of mine.
    I'm done with them. I ordered something online to be delivered to the store and the ordered was cancelled with no notice to me. I found out after I contacted them to see where it was. That was at least the second order I have had them cancel. If they can't figure out how much of an item they have in stock and only sell that amount, they don't need my business.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Who do you order from?
    I have ordered from a half dozen or so different companies. I usually use Ammoseek and find what I am looking for at the cheapest price.

SGAmmo is one I have ordered from multiple times. My last orders were from Able Ammo and Choice Ammunition for subsonic 300Blk.

Evening with shipping costs? I checked out freedom munitions. To buy a case of their 9mm 115 grain FMJ, re manufactured it would cost me $223.56 after shipping. To buy Tula 9mm at walmart that would be would be $166 after tax. The federal brass case ammo at $10 a box would be $214 after taxes.
    Yep. Freedom is not that inexpensive. I haven't bought anything from them in a long time.

A case of Tula 9mm right now on SGAmmo would cost you about $160 delivered.
    A case of Federal American Eagle 115gr is $205.80 delivered from there.

When you want something other than 115gr, the savings get much better. I generally only buy 147gr 9mm. First, it is hard to find any at a local store. Second, it is much cheaper to buy online. Third, I don't have to travel around to see if anyone has any.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Who do you order from?

What did u order?
    Ive never had that issue be it ammo or cloths.
    I mainly get cloths from them
    The same Ammo you picked up for me at the store. This was their response.
    Thank you for being a Cabela's CLUB Member! I am sorry the auto e-mails were not received. Unfortunately, the FEDERAL BULK 22LR 1625 COUNT: 22LR 36GR CPHP has been sold out. I'm sorry we weren't able to get this merchandise for you. Cabela’s does not charge for merchandise until it ships, so you have not been billed.

As per our pricing/specifications page, we reserve the right to cancel any order that involves unforeseen inventory deficits.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Cause they knew i picked one up for you and porter county rednecks are only allowed one. :p

Btw the tin can now has rust on it since its been so long since i oicked it up and have yet to deliver. LOL

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    hey CTC how many protesters were they able to bring out today to the gun show. I'm figuring they got a few more as they decided to hold the protest after church services. That probably gave the preacher a captured audience to pressure into going out there. Yesterdays turn out topped out at 20 people... Just kind of interested in what you seen out there.

The Tula 9mm ammo price is pretty much a done deal at the Walmarts when they have it. Although it even gets cheaper when you reload...lol.... You got to order in bulk though and load up the dillon...

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I'll remember that... a little smog might have been fun... lol...

Anybody else on here get over to the show today... ? Wondering if it was just about 20 protesters again or not...

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I'll remember that... a little smog might have been fun... lol...

Anybody else on here get over to the show today... ? Wondering if it was just about 20 protesters again or not...
    No, but I did have enough time to make a purchase in celebration of the repeal of stupid Blue Laws.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Ballstater, yeah that new thing with the liquor stores open on sunday has me waiting till 8:30 pm to start the monthly maintenance on their pos system. I use to jsut do it in the middle of the day on sundays...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom