Far West Suburban Lowellabama

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Anyone have any wood wall cabinets they are looking to get rid of? We're cleaning out the garage and building a large reloading bench this weekend and I'm looking for any free to dirt cheap 30in long, by 12in deep by 18-24in high cabinets that have at least one shelf so I could use to organize my dies, powders, and primers. So far we have less than $125 in the bench which will measure 36x80 using a solid core door as my top with a working height of approx 36.5 in.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Is this the SAME ll bean that sells cloths via a catalog and online. That is why my confusion on them even selling firearms. I do see in the other theard its just a single store in maine.

Do i think cabelas or bass pro will do this. Nope as that is a good part of where they make money. It would be sinilar to bylthes saying the same thing.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Warning... warning you porter county rednecks you will feel a disturbance in the force today. Jedi will be on us30 in porter county, vaplo, in a bit. He will be there all day.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    FYI- Downtown Hammond isn't any prettier on a Saturday than during the week...especially when you've been working every day for the last 13 days and have several days more before a day off.

....but I have a decent job, so I suppose this should make me happy?

Anyhoo- Happy Saturday, Region Rats.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Gun show protest was a bust. Maybe 20 protestors with a few poster boards. It looked like a craft sale.....they had wooden crosses for sale. I got there at 10am and when left at noon they were gone

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    FYI- Downtown Hammond isn't any prettier on a Saturday than during the week...especially when you've been working every day for the last 13 days and have several days more before a day off.

....but I have a decent job, so I suppose this should make me happy?

Anyhoo- Happy Saturday, Region Rats.

Wait... wait.. jedi goes to porter county for the day and you are in hammond? No wonder the region did not explode. You rebalanced the region by visiting lake county.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Wait... wait.. jedi goes to porter county for the day and you are in hammond? No wonder the region did not explode. You rebalanced the region by visiting lake county.

Yeah, I'm heading back to God's country soon. Hopefully he crosses back into lake County when I enter Porter County.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom