Not open for further replies.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    T and I went to the ducks unlimited fundraiser dinner tonight in wanatah, was pretty cool, very well organized (I assumed it had been going on there for years and they just had their **** together) turns out it was the first one! there were 7 raffle guns in all, we were not a recipient of any of them but our good friend one a benelli supernova. dinner was fantastic too. sold out event with 250ish or so in attendance. was a good night
    That's pretty awesome.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Benjamin Wolf ... :rolleyes:. Proof positive that just because you're a vet, it doesn't mean you're pro-liberty

Some people don't shake the liberal mentality even in the service because everything is still provided for you aka you don't pay your chow hall fess out of your physical wallet, shelter, water, electricity is provided again without you physically having to transfer or remove money. I was disappointed when I entered college at 24 after my service as I saw the lefts indoctrination of the kids. They all thought the teacher would give them the answers or because I was older than them that I would give them everything. I tried to instill in their minds that after college this was it you are on your own and no one will take care of you but yourself. I know some got it as evidenced by their careers and life today, but I do believe that as you get older you do become more conservative as you see what really comes out of your check and account. That those who never had to pay for anything or do something for themselves will still live in la la land and will never be saved.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    My son has been a pretty good trooper since Mommy has been gone for the weekend. Sadly, we went to a local park each day and we were the only 2 there each day. Kids need to get outside more. You don't get nice weather this time of year every year.
    I am now prepared to be dropped like a hot rock the instant she steps into the door.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    My son has been a pretty good trooper since Mommy has been gone for the weekend. Sadly, we went to a local park each day and we were the only 2 there each day. Kids need to get outside more. You don't get nice weather this time of year every year.
    I am now prepared to be dropped like a hot rock the instant she steps into the door.

We get outside quite a bit when its nice, but mostly in the yard or around the block. We have enough toys, bikes, sports gear, powerwheels, etc to have fun around the house without packing up to go to the park.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    5b2b6d6eb2955d9fb9b57624e1062b48.jpg

I have this for a backyard.
    I’ve only seen a few kids on it since I moved in. If I was a kid, I would lose my S*** over a playground this close to home.

Of course, as an adult, it’s close enough that I can huck rocks at the children from the comfort of my deck. So it’s still pretty cool.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    5b2b6d6eb2955d9fb9b57624e1062b48.jpg

I have this for a backyard.
    I’ve only seen a few kids on it since I moved in. If I was a kid, I would lose my S*** over a playground this close to home.

Of course, as an adult, it’s close enough that I can huck rocks at the children from the comfort of my deck. So it’s still pretty cool.
    Have you been to Cosmos on Calumet Ave yet for biscuits and gravy?

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    We get outside quite a bit when its nice, but mostly in the yard or around the block. We have enough toys, bikes, sports gear, powerwheels, etc to have fun around the house without packing up to go to the park.

We do too. This was just a change of pace, and it was on the way home from church this morning. Kind of like hitting up Valplayso after running errands and such in Valpo.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom