Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Here's a pic
    616f30e57f5620af51a7ebaa50bd249e.jpg

My tax return was mailed out to me Saturday. If you still have it in, hopefully less than 2 weeks, id be a buyer. By all means though sell it if you get a buyer beforehand

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Acteon, I hate elevators... When I go up to EC to work on the wifi stuff I would always run the stairs all 10 flights up and down... Got stuck in one one time and the doors opened between floors, while trying to get out the elevator moved... Lucky is what I think I was that day as I got all of me out just in time.

Elevators bad...

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    New thread, Interesting take on Broward County.

Here’s what really led to the Florida School shooting:
    There is an unfathomable amount of failure there. Everybody wanting money to look the other way, or just too busy to actually do a through job. The FBI could have done a warrant and gotten follow up information in less than an hour, but didn't? I don't know what Supervisor was cool with just talking to the complainant and calling it quits, but as an investigator that was complete crap at best.
    So many failures on soooooooo many levels, but must be the NRAs fault.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    The nra is this years target. Last year it was anti-homosexuals, the year before the sjw picked someone else.

Give it a month, maybe 6 weeks, they will be back to eating Tide pods and probably will gargle with Drain-o to get the taste out of their mouths.

There is an unfathomable amount of failure there. Everybody wanting money to look the other way, or just too busy to actually do a through job. The FBI could have done a warrant and gotten follow up information in less than an hour, but didn't? I don't know what Supervisor was cool with just talking to the complainant and calling it quits, but as an investigator that was complete crap at best.
    So many failures on soooooooo many levels, but must be the NRAs fault.

Would love to see the Sheriff be forced to resign in disgrace. Would love to see the joint police-school policy of ignoring minor crimes go away. We have a similar policy in some districts here in NWI. Hope to see those change too.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    The policy will not change. Too much money to be mad from it. Unless you can find a way too make even more money from a different policy.

As for tie pods... :eyeroll:

zaxXxon

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 6, 2018
    Cedar Lake
    Give it a month, maybe 6 weeks, they will be back to eating Tide pods and probably will gargle with Drain-o to get the taste out of their mouths.

Would love to see the Sheriff be forced to resign in disgrace. Would love to see the joint police-school policy of ignoring minor crimes go away. We have a similar policy in some districts here in NWI. Hope to see those change too.
    Disparate impact...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom