nUe-ten Kownt
    EkeTUKp.jpg

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    At least this rain is going to wash about 10lbs of salt off my truck.

Shoot, I took mine to the car wash and it still did not get everything clean. Parked it in the garage and drove my other vehicle to work so it could stay clean for a couple of days. The interior is just a mess. Looks like a spring detailing will need to be scheduled.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    My white care looks silver right now, its freaking mess and its driving me crazy. Maybe Wed will be nice enough to get it washed up, at least get the salt and sludge off it.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Washing my car is the least of my worries. I still have defective wipers on my new car even after the dealer replacing 2 parts thought to cause the issue. I thought for sure the driver side was going to break off going down 94 back home.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Rant time
    For the 5th time in the last 12 years i have been selected for possible jury duty. The first 4 i was picked. I have no problem with doing your civic duty but this is out of hand. What really ticks me off is the fact that i will have to use my vacation time because they pay you a whopping $40 per day to be a juror and my boss(owner), being the jackass he is will not cover my time away. Who the hell can afford to miss work and get paid a measly $40. Last 3 times ive had jury duty they were all 3 days, plus the first day for jury selection, which they only pay $20 for. Why in the heck can't they select jurors from the people recieving welfare or unemployment. Im sure they could use the extra $40 a day on top of said benefits. This crap costs me $800 in pay if i don't use my v-days or pretty much screws me from taking any kind of vacation. Anyone else get called to serve this many times? Its every 28-30 months i get this and even add to the survey you have to fill out online that i don't think i can be impartial. They still pick me! Ugh! Not once has it been an even remotely, what i personally would deem,cool case. They've all been civil not criminal. Im extremely fed up with this and am likely to blow a gasket, if i get selected again, when i go for jury selection on the 5th. Sorry, had to vent!
    :ranton:

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I used to like aldi's hot wings. I saw some in the checkout line and I bought them for a quick dinner. Turns out they are now chicken wing shaped chicken nuggets. :puke:

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Rant time
    For the 5th time in the last 12 years i have been selected for possible jury duty. The first 4 i was picked. I have no problem with doing your civic duty but this is out of hand. What really ticks me off is the fact that i will have to use my vacation time because they pay you a whopping $40 per day to be a juror and my boss(owner), being the jackass he is will not cover my time away. Who the hell can afford to miss work and get paid a measly $40. Last 3 times ive had jury duty they were all 3 days, plus the first day for jury selection, which they only pay $20 for. Why in the heck can't they select jurors from the people recieving welfare or unemployment. Im sure they could use the extra $40 a day on top of said benefits. This crap costs me $800 in pay if i don't use my v-days or pretty much screws me from taking any kind of vacation. Anyone else get called to serve this many times? Its every 28-30 months i get this and even add to the survey you have to fill out online that i don't think i can be impartial. They still pick me! Ugh! Not once has it been an even remotely, what i personally would deem,cool case. They've all been civil not criminal. Im extremely fed up with this and am likely to blow a gasket, if i get selected again, when i go for jury selection on the 5th. Sorry, had to vent!
    :ranton:

What's this civic duty you speak of? :dunno:

I'm told I was called years ago while away at school. Mom called the court house, and I was excused. Haven't heard anything since.

Seems like Lake County residents get called all the time. I know a select few in your boat.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Trencher
    Top Bottom