Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    mrobnoxious1 doesn't get online very often and admits it. 6/15/2017 was his last activity.

Got the text of how much I owe for my 1/2 hog this year... $66 before processing. Heading down south to pick him and the 1/2 beef up this weekend.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    WD, Sorry I forgot to mention I was wearing the polar fleece hat, gloves, and boots that come with the system along with some medium ECWS long johns. Yeah these windows in the bedroom suck big time, I had them looked at by the company we bought them from and they tried to claim they are just fine. Hoping work is better this year and we can get some high end replacements this summer... Although I do like the sleep system but I'm pretty sure I need to carry more than one of them in the truck just in case...

Raccoon doesn't burn real well and when you get it to burn it smells... Besides I know how much Jedi loves these little bandits and wouldn't want to hold any back from his place...

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    My son in law is the nuisance trapper for a lot of lake county. He traps for several farmers also. His home is beginning to look like a seventy's van. (fur lined). He makes good money as a second job and gets hunting rights on the farms.

saddlegunfan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Terre Haute IN
    Yes I left 2-3" holes pulling stakes out of the yard too this week......
    I generally just look at the discussions but since I'm trying to get to 50 posts to buy a used Green Mountain 10/22 .....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom