Not open for further replies.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Next to McDonald's just west of Cline and ridge is touch less, but I have not used it in years.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Haven't heard from him in a while. The last I heard he was sick. I'd like to wish him well, but that would go against the tennor of this thread.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I started a couple of weeks ago when I noticed an interesting title that I'd missed before.

I have noticed that it has brought back many members who have been hibernating.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I was wondering, I do kinda appreciate those emails too. Although I'm on daily, I don't always have the chance to check a lot of threads on here.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Im still alive barely. But you suckers have not gotten rid of me yet. It was confirmed yesterday that i have the flu, influenca type a, plus a stomach virus.

Im so sick and tired of drinking piedialite and eating white rice but as of noon today the stuff finally stayed in. Hooefully the fever does not return but its still too soon to tell.

Oh they game me some pink liquid med but it tastea HORRIBLE!!! i blame ya for that. The flu pill is a small tablet.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Im still alive barely. But you suckers have not gotten rid of me yet. It was confirmed yesterday that i have the flu, influenca type a, plus a stomach virus.

Im so sick and tired of drinking piedialite and eating white rice but as of noon today the stuff finally stayed in. Hooefully the fever does not return but its still too soon to tell.

Oh they game me some pink liquid med but it tastea HORRIBLE!!! i blame ya for that. The flu pill is a small tablet.

Did you get a flu shot? They missed the mark this year. It's only 10% effective. Whatever you do, don't die. I still need my girl scout cookies:)

I grilled some brats the other night. There was raccoon tracks by the grill checking out what smell like food.

I don't think I saw the meteor. I saw a light to the southeast, but I think it was a plain behind clouds.

In other news... upgrades suck.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I seen that at Walgreen's and a CVS on the outside sign... Flu, Pneumonia, and shingles for sale in there... told the wife we are staying clear of those people...

so someone gave someone crap about using a 22LR for self defense ? You know it's better than a sharp pointy stick... and actually some of the 22LR rounds actually get enough penetration to qualify as usable by the FBI gelatin tests...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom