Not open for further replies.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    All roadside assistance is that way I have waited for AAA several times. Once they sent a van with a battery when I had requested a tow. That one was several hours. Once in North Chicago it took much too long for my comfort.

ETA: ACT Towing Service is much more reliable, although their driver seemed edgy.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    I had progressive (I think) a few years back and slide off the exit ramp from 65 to 94 west. It was a pretty snowy day and they said it would be something like 4 hrs for a tow. Thankfully a guy driving by stopped with a strap and pulled me out after about 30-45 min.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    LOL that sounds like that radio commercial where you get charged a fee for a fee at bank abc. Or you have to pay a fee for speaking to customer service.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Anyone been to vegas cafe on indy in highland/scherville area. Its across from lowes.

Took the ds today and :wow: talk about a massive burger. It was too big for me but had a funny taste. ds had kids chicken fingers and even that was a huge plate with about 12 thin chixken fibgers and fries. It was ds that said the burger taste like an ittalian meatball. It was a meaty burger but i did not like the seasoning. Fries were yummy. Neat place with lots of vegas stuff. Doubt i go back. It was about $20 for both of us. For that price schoops is my bruger joint.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Anyone been to vegas cafe on indy in highland/scherville area. Its across from lowes.

Took the ds today and :wow: talk about a massive burger. It was too big for me but had a funny taste. ds had kids chicken fingers and even that was a huge plate with about 12 thin chixken fibgers and fries. It was ds that said the burger taste like an ittalian meatball. It was a meaty burger but i did not like the seasoning. Fries were yummy. Neat place with lots of vegas stuff. Doubt i go back. It was about $20 for both of us. For that price schoops is my bruger joint.
    Doesn't Schoop's have a GB price discount?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    The last time I took Public Transportation was while most of America still bathed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom