• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I'm trying to figure out how I'm gonna mount the heat panel to the roof of the snake cage, and I can't think of what those nuts are called that are kinda like a bushing but they're threaded inside and out. Someone help me lol.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Something like that.

I have to bolt a heating element to the ceiling of my snake's new cage. I drew a picture

View attachment 56915

The red thing is the heat panel, the silver things on the bottom are supposed to be bolts. The black is the cage wall and top. It's made of XPVC. Think 1/2" Plywood but plastic.

I need the things circled in green.

I would use regular nuts and bolts but I don't want them sticking through the top. A Chicago screw type thing would work too I guess.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    41rzzrK0KiL._SX342_.jpg

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I dont get why people take monday off?
    I prefer the day after. That way i dont see people the day before as they are off and then the day after as i am. Lol

g1979

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2017
    NWI

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Thanks ! found the thread.....from St.John btw, glad to see so many NWI people here. As long as we are on the NWI subject, who offers good training in this area ?? Defensive pistol, legal, etc etc......surprisingly I havent found much in the region. Everything I see is always east, south, Indy, central, or into Illinois up north

Run everyone run!!!
    We have another st john resident in the mix. :p
    In terms of training let me get wild duece to answer you.
    He is our training guru and is always pointing out the various local training session going on. We have a member in knox, il who does a lot of local training at a relative lower price then the big names in the rest of indiana. He is very good and its a no gimick just training courses.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Thanks ! found the thread.....from St.John btw, glad to see so many NWI people here. As long as we are on the NWI subject, who offers good training in this area ?? Defensive pistol, legal, etc etc......surprisingly I havent found much in the region. Everything I see is always east, south, Indy, central, or into Illinois up north

Run everyone run!!!
    We have another st john resident in the mix. :p
    In terms of training let me get wild duece to answer you.
    He is our training guru and is always pointing out the various local training session going on. We have a member in knox, il who does a lot of local training at a relative lower price then the big names in the rest of indiana. He is very good and its a no gimick just training courses.

I just sent a message to Wild Deuce.
    I don't think he logs on every day. So it might take a bit to get a response.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'm working Monday as well. Hardly anyone in, and I'm not wasting what few days off I get.

I dont get why people take monday off?
    I prefer the day after. That way i dont see people the day before as they are off and then the day after as i am. Lol

Days off?
    What the heck is this strange language you guys are speaking?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom