Not open for further replies.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Went and ordered a CZ P-09 from Buds. Got the cash price by ordering w/ E-check, saved something like $25, just have to wait an extra 5 days for the check to clear.

9mm, 19+1 rounds, threaded bbl. Comes in decocker mode but includes parts and instructions to switch to safety mode, which I will probably do since I used to carry 1911s.
    Sounds pretty good. Most of the CZs you can pick between safety or decocker. My CZ85 has the safety DA/SA, so was pretty nice. They are pretty good pistols, so hopefully soon you'll get to break it in.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    It's about the same temperature in our warehouse as it is outside but I walked into the office and hit a wall of heat. When our supervisor left for the night, he turned off the AC unit and didn't realize the ceramic heater was on somehow. The intensity of the heat when I walked in was like what you feel when they used to have the Batman show at Six Flags and they set off the explosion.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    How the heck did this little guy turn into this beast in only five months
    max%20161213.jpg

max%20170517.jpg

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Looks like today will be forever known and remembered by future historians as "mow the front lawn day."

No doubt my neighbors will appreciate my efforts in yard beautification.

I have a new next-door neighbor, and she and I share the front-mowing duties. Since we are on a cul-de-sac and have very small front yards, we take turns mowing both yards, so I only have to do the front(s) every two weeks.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    It's about the same temperature in our warehouse as it is outside but I walked into the office and hit a wall of heat. When our supervisor left for the night, he turned off the AC unit and didn't realize the ceramic heater was on somehow. The intensity of the heat when I walked in was like what you feel when they used to have the Batman show at Six Flags and they set off the explosion.

:hehe:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom