• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 17, 2016
    Jasper County
    Yes he is talking about Winamac. Go up a few post from 125.

boy oh boy. I used to really like winimac. The other RSO was really cool with me. At least with conceal carry, if there's not law stating it's a no carry zone then someone saying you can't carry really doesn't mean crap unless he wants to follow through with trespassing but I don't even see how that could work

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    boy oh boy. I used to really like winimac. The other RSO was really cool with me. At least with conceal carry, if there's not law stating it's a no carry zone then someone saying you can't carry really doesn't mean crap unless he wants to follow through with trespassing but I don't even see how that could work
    Not really. The DNR is run by the state. The state can make up any rule or law on this. The state does not fall under preemption law.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Never been hassled for OC at JP... one more reason I will NOT drive right by it to go to Winamac because they have a brick ****ter. I poop before I leave for the range...

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    That is something I do not understand. The state legislature can make any law that they can get through the congress and passed the governor. But bureaucrats can make any rule the want, why is that?

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    That is something I do not understand. The state legislature can make any law that they can get through the congress and passed the governor. But bureaucrats can make any rule the want, why is that?

Bureaucrats can only make a rule if they are given authority to make a rule.

Sadly they are, too often, given the authority to make wide ranging rules.

In the ideal world they would be given only specific authority to make narrow rules as required to comply with a specific law.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I have a brand new PMAG 17 GL9 that I'm looking to trade for a PMAG 15 GL9. I would prefer a new one but would take a used one with low round count.

Last edited:

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    :yesway: I'm in no big rush to get it. We can try to meet up at the next INGO event if that works for you.

That will work. I'm in no rush either. Though if i'm planning on stopping at my dads on liberty before then i'll Pm you to meet up if possible. I'll put the one that I think I bought new and opened to the side.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Went and ordered a CZ P-09 from Buds. Got the cash price by ordering w/ E-check, saved something like $25, just have to wait an extra 5 days for the check to clear.

9mm, 19+1 rounds, threaded bbl. Comes in decocker mode but includes parts and instructions to switch to safety mode, which I will probably do since I used to carry 1911s.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom