Not open for further replies.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Can someone please post the link to the what you think INGO members look like in real life thread, I can not find it.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Wife and sister-in-law decided to do some yard work at dusk. Took out the UTV and drove one of the tires right off the rim.

I tell them to check the oil, check the tires, check the fuel.

Nah. That makes sense. We don't need to do that stuff.

So with the sun below the horizon line I'm trying to get the rim off the UTV while my sister-in-law "helps" me. I get it off, finally, carry it to the far garage (because of course we are on the opposite side of the property from where I have the air compressor, tools, etc), wrap a ratchet strap around the tire while my sister-in-law questions everything I am doing because she is being 'helpful' and tighten the strap. Get the bead to come in contact with the rim. Remove the valve core, inject a bottle of SLIME, reinstall the valve core, inflate the tire, roll it around a bit to spread the slime around ... carry it all the way back to the other edge of the property blah blah blah

Of course my hand is now bleeding, hand slipped off the 4-way lug wrench and slammed it into the ground, tearing the skin on my fingers. What fun. What fun.

Get the UTV back to the workshop and check the other 3 tires for low air pressure. Yup, 3 out of 4 tires were low on air. WTF?

Wife is hiding upstairs.

Sister-in-law is in her apartment in the guest house.

Bourbon is in my glass.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Wife and sister-in-law decided to do some yard work at dusk. Took out the UTV and drove one of the tires right off the rim.

So with the sun below the horizon line I'm trying to get the rim off the UTV while my sister-in-law "helps" me. I get it off, finally, carry it to the far garage (because of course we are on the opposite side of the property from where I have the air compressor, tools, etc), wrap a ratchet strap around the tire while my sister-in-law questions everything I am doing because she is being 'helpful' and tighten the strap. Get the bead to come in contact with the rim. Remove the valve core, inject a bottle of SLIME, reinstall the valve core, inflate the tire, roll it around a bit to spread the slime around ... carry it all the way back to the other edge of the property blah blah blah

Of course my hand is now bleeding, hand slipped off the 4-way lug wrench and slammed it into the ground, tearing the skin on my fingers. What fun. What fun.

Get the UTV back to the workshop and check the other 3 tires for low air pressure. Yup, 3 out of 4 tires were low on air. WTF?

Wife is hiding upstairs.

Bourbon is in my glass.

I thought you'd have a "guy" to do that at the Ponderosa.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In

Wife is hiding upstairs.

Bourbon is in my glass.
    Just have to love family.:bat::rofl:

Last edited:

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI

Wife is hiding upstairs.

Bourbon is in my glass.
    Don't Ya love when people think cars are magic and if you check it, they somehow break. Glad the night ended better.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 17, 2016
    Jasper County
    I went to Copper Customers yesterday and put a CZ Scorpion EVO with folding brace on layway. Then at Blythe's i found the mythical Beretta 71. I jewed them down 150 bucks off their asking price, so i brought it home. All my girlfriend did was point to here finger and ask where her ring was, and now I am in so much trouble.

Trust me, guns first then marriage. It can be challenging to spend your money how you want when there's a wife's needs and wants to be considered. Worst yet when there's a house that needs working on which is where I'm at.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I thought someone might have it in their subscriptions. Thanks for trying.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Does anyone have a nice drill and a good bit that can drill through metal? This faux suppressor on my Beretta 71 needs to come off.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    In case anyone wants to train, there's a Shotgun 1 class coming up on May 20th. It is with Infinity Solutions, LLC and run by INGO's very own Turnandshoot4. If anyone is interested, I can loan you a suitable shotgun and gear. I'll even give you a ride there and back. Class starts at 0800 (Central). It's at Sand Burr Gun Ranch (Rochester, IN). It's one day and costs a lousy $100. Some of the best training this side of a military recruiter's desk.

ADDED: You can sign up here. Infinity Solutions

Also I have the gear you would need and I will throw in one hundred rounds of shotgun ammo.
    This offer still stands! A great review of the last years class. https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...1-september-11-2016-a.html?highlight=Infinity

Last edited:

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    In case anyone wants to train, there's a Shotgun 1 class coming up on May 20th. It is with Infinity Solutions, LLC and run by INGO's very own Turnandshoot4. If anyone is interested, I can loan you a suitable shotgun and gear. I'll even give you a ride there and back. Class starts at 0800 (Central). It's at Sand Burr Gun Ranch (Rochester, IN). It's one day and costs a lousy $100. Some of the best training this side of a military recruiter's desk.

ADDED: You can sign up here. Infinity Solutions

Boyz and their toys.
    PM sent :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom