Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Trying to coordinate a retirement dinner for my parents, who are both retiring, with our schedule and my sister's family just might drive me batty! I've already secured their gifts to surprise them at dinner at St. Elmo's. Glad I called them to have a planned dinner because the day we were going to show up and surprise them they would have been at another engagement. :rolleyes:

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Ah I just take care of medical stuff as well as I can and carry a DNR with me so one medical emergency doesn't kill us financially... It is what it is... Heck I'm older than dirt now anyways...

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Trying to coordinate a retirement dinner for my parents, who are both retiring, with our schedule and my sister's family just might drive me batty! I've already secured their gifts to surprise them at dinner at St. Elmo's. Glad I called them to have a planned dinner because the day we were going to show up and surprise them they would have been at another engagement. :rolleyes:
    Miracle of miracles! A date is penciled in. :banana:

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Yoink

6sqgco.gif

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I went to Copper Customers yesterday and put a CZ Scorpion EVO with folding brace on layway. Then at Blythe's i found the mythical Beretta 71. I jewed them down 150 bucks off their asking price, so i brought it home. All my girlfriend did was point to here finger and ask where her ring was, and now I am in so much trouble.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I went to Copper Customers yesterday and put a CZ Scorpion EVO with folding brace on layway. Then at Blythe's i found the mythical Beretta 71. I jewed them down 150 bucks off their asking price, so i brought it home. All my girlfriend did was point to here finger and ask where her ring was, and now I am in so much trouble.
    Has sadclownwp been sadclowned like lonehoosier?

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    The Westville Correctional Escapee has been CAPTURED!!!

"CAPTURED! The Westville Correctional Facility (WCC) has captured missing inmate Orville Morris - #204172. Morris was found hiding on grounds and never got out of the facility.

Morris was still inside the pallet shop where he worked. He had crawled up into some of the mechanical systems in the ceiling. When staff returned to the building to check it yet again, they heard a noise. They were able to isolate that area and found Morris hiding on a ledge along the building’s industrial HVAC ductwork. When located, Morris yelled “I give up. I give up.”

Superintendent Mark Sevier noted, “We never give up. Our teams went through the entire facility three times searching for him. We would keep on searching until he was found.”

Indiana Department of Correction Commissioner Robert E. Carter, Jr. praised Superintendent Sevier for his actions. “Since Superintendent Sevier’s arrival at Westville Correctional Facility, he has implemented many security procedures to improve safety within the facility, prevent escapes and protect the public.”

Morris is being questioned by the facility’s Correctional Police Officers. He will be placed in an extremely high security restrictive housing unit. He will be charged internally for his attempted escape, and all information will be referred to the La Porte County Prosecutor for consideration of felony charges.

The Superintendent thanks the many local, county, state and federal agencies that tirelessly followed up every potential lead in this case, and the members of the public who provided information and cooperated with the investigation." -IN DOC

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    You can get a very nice ring at a local jeweler, like Griffith or Highland, for much less than the big advertisers.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Constructed my ring over the phone when a friend was the manager at Helzberg in Tinley Park. Got an insider deal and paid no taxes! :D
    I believe she still now works at James & Sons.
    She is also 2A friendly.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I once asked her what was the most popular and hated item in the shop. The answer: The $99 engagement ring. The cheap guys love it, and it usually gets returned for something else by an insulted fiancee (if she said yes :):).

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    So i was just going over my Beretta 71 with a fine tooth comb, and I found that it was made in 1972, and it apears to be a contract gun. I need to clean it up to make sure the symbol is that of the contract gun. I also found initials and a number carved into the grips. I need to do more research. Dare I get me hopes up and find that is a Mossad pistol?

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    soooooo after waiting a hour in line I got to handle one of the new ruger redhawk 8 shot 357 magnums.... with my hands condition currently it turned out to be a bit too heavy... I like but my hands are going to need a workout to run one of these beast...

On another note: While at Cabelas today I ran into two 20 something guys that didn't seem to know anything about safe gun handling... They were checking out rifles and shotty's in the gun library and pointing at every person they could find... WT....

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom