Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Blue Falcon... ACA was way too expensive to even try to get... Sooooo

Should have probably did some home casting but when I broke my foot in 5 places I just used a boot and it works just fine so this will probably take some time to become usable again just like the foot did...

Starting to use a squeeze ball and will be starting to rotate the wrist a couple sessions a day this week... It's what a therapists would have had me doing...

Not trying to prove anything just dealing with what is....

Dying to hit a range though... Can't quite rack a bolt on a carbine at this point or load magazines quite yet... Revolver still works just fine though gangster style...

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    In case anyone wants to train, there's a Shotgun 1 class coming up on May 20th. It is with Infinity Solutions, LLC and run by INGO's very own Turnandshoot4. If anyone is interested, I can loan you a suitable shotgun and gear. I'll even give you a ride there and back. Class starts at 0800 (Central). It's at Sand Burr Gun Ranch (Rochester, IN). It's one day and costs a lousy $100. Some of the best training this side of a military recruiter's desk.

ADDED: You can sign up here. Infinity Solutions
    Also I have the gear you would need and I will throw in one hundred rounds of shotgun ammo.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Know it's late but Omelette Fest 2017 at Remus Farms in Hobart on Ridge RD/ RT 6 and County Line RD this morning from 8:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M. and it's FREE. Trying to beat last years record of 521 free omelettes. Would like to go but have to go to work. :crying:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Blue Falcon... ACA was way too expensive to even try to get... Sooooo

Should have probably did some home casting but when I broke my foot in 5 places I just used a boot and it works just fine so this will probably take some time to become usable again just like the foot did...

Starting to use a squeeze ball and will be starting to rotate the wrist a couple sessions a day this week... It's what a therapists would have had me doing...

Not trying to prove anything just dealing with what is....

Dying to hit a range though... Can't quite rack a bolt on a carbine at this point or load magazines quite yet... Revolver still works just fine though gangster style...
    Well I know all about ACA. I lost my Job in 2009 when the company's insurance had nearly tripled in 3 years because the insurance company was being proactive for what was coming.

If it wasn't for VA I'd have nothing. My wife is covered at work.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Ya are liying!! The laws title is affordable care act!
    Ya just want free that is all. ;)

Sadly i have see countless people talk about this and be so uniformed about this. Worse some are blaming trump for this when it was not even his fault about the aca!:facepalm:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Ya are liying!! The laws title is affordable care act!
    Ya just want free that is all. ;)

Sadly i have see countless people talk about this and be so uniformed about this. Worse some are blaming trump for this when it was not even his fault about the aca!:facepalm:
    I know our coverage at work has probably doubled in price, while coverage is not as good. Prescriptions have really gone up. They won't even cover a lot of drugs they did before this fiasco.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    When I went to work my copay was $93 a month the next year it was $196 a month. The next year the company had to cancel their insurance because they could not afford it. I was the problem because of my age. My hours got cut to the bone until one day I got upset and went home to cool off and the next day I was told that I had quit.

I had worked for the father for years left, to work for my Church, and came back to work for the son. I still love them like family. but it took several years to stop the occasional tears when I think of the loss, not of a job, but of a great friendship.

Boy it is dusty in here.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I know our coverage at work has probably doubled in price, while coverage is not as good. Prescriptions have really gone up. They won't even cover a lot of drugs they did before this fiasco.

Our coverage went from under $500 to over $1700 per month because of the ACA. Our deductible went from $1000 to $6000 at the same time. How did Obama make it affordable? He even said the family cost would go DOWN about $2500 per year. F' Obamacare!

My wife went back to work as a teacher (not planned but she got called in to 'help' and it turned into a full time job) we are now under teacher insurance and get great benefits and low cost (to us) but the taxpayers are footing the bill because the teachers union says so.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom