Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    You could in theory leave it up for travel? My wife is looking for something she can take to her craft shows when she's across state and leave at camp ground but also be able to haul her tables and craft stuff.

It's more aerodynamic to put it down when you tow it. She might still be able to haul her stuff when it's down, depending on how much she has and how big it is.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Please pray. I was just informed that my 16 year old great niece Zoe mat have cancer in both lungs. She is athletic and has never smoked.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I can recommend ValPLAYso playground for little ones. It has that spongy, rubbery ground covering which is good as I watched a lazy dad set his 1 year old on a horse atop a spring then scooch 5 feet away to rest his arse. Poor little girl shifted and her melon bounced off the surface. Then he took his time getting up to aid her. Wife and I shook our heads.
    It has something for all ages, restrooms, plenty of parking, and a has some picnic tables. We took our little one after shopping to get some fresh air and exercises. Boy did his face light up when we were walking up. He can spot a good thing when he sees it.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I can recommend ValPLAYso playground for little ones. It has that spongy, rubbery ground covering which is good as I watched a lazy dad set his 1 year old on a horse atop a spring then scooch 5 feet away to rest his arse. Poor little girl shifted and her melon bounced off the surface. Then he took his time getting up to aid her. Wife and I shook our heads.
    It has something for all ages, restrooms, plenty of parking, and a has some picnic tables. We took our little one after shopping to get some fresh air and exercises. Boy did his face light up when we were walking up. He can spot a good thing when he sees it.
    Went by there yesterday after work and the place was full of people. Both daughters have taken the grand kids there.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Please pray. I was just informed that my 16 year old great niece Zoe mat have cancer in both lungs. She is athletic and has never smoked.
    Very sorry to hear. Hopefully they are able to save as much as possible there. That part for me was actually scarier then in two places at the same time

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :facepalm:
    :(

75% chance that the chicago news will say 3 white folks found dead in south side today. These tourist looked lost as hell and got of at 76th street and jeffery with a paper map. :nono:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom