• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Barrett recruit recurve with a bunch of bolts just don't shoot it as much as my bow. Look it up and pm me if you are interested

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Is Lonehoosier having a tent revival in his backyard?
    LOL. The Boy Scouts went camping last weekend at the Dunes. It rained all weekend on them. They still had a great time. With all this rain this week I'm just now getting it back up to dry out. The whole neighborhood is stopping by to check it out. I told them that I kicked Tyler out of the house and that's where he's living now. Knowing my son he would enjoy that to much :)

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    69 comes to the GPIW for 22 shoots a few times a year. 65 would be welcome to schedule some shoots with us also. The club donates the range time and has rifles to use.
    That would be great. We are looking to do that sooner then later. Is there a particular time and day that works best for you? Also I'm try to get a group of scout to make it out to the archery clinic. We have a committee meeting Thrusday.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    LOL. The Boy Scouts went camping last weekend at the Dunes. It rained all weekend on them. They still had a great time. With all this rain this week I'm just now getting it back up to dry out. The whole neighborhood is stopping by to check it out. I told them that I kicked Tyler out of the house and that's where he's living now. Knowing my son he would enjoy that to much :)

And Jay won't buy his son a row boat. Went by their house last year and his son had to make a boat out of cardboard and duct tape for the Damn Duck Race.:laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom