• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well I'm guessing I'll have to park a bit out in the parking lot over at JP for now on so I can continue to eat and drink by the car while shooting. I probably won't get any problems from the new rules there since those guys know I almost died there once and Im not afraid to do it again... lol...

Tell a diabetic they can't eat on the line... real cool decision... Who gets the medical bill then... lol....

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well I'm guessing I'll have to park a bit out in the parking lot over at JP for now on so I can continue to eat and drink by the car while shooting. I probably won't get any problems from the new rules there since those guys know I almost died there once and Im not afraid to do it again... lol...

Tell a diabetic they can't eat on the line... real cool decision... Who gets the medical bill then... lol....

They'll just tell you to eat behind the line.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Sons bowling should end at 11:00 then we need to run the kids out to my moms after that, so it looks like we will be a little late if everything goes as planned.

Got it, so we should save you 2 spots at the table. Do you have my cell phone #? I think you do. You could text me after you drop off the kids so we would have a rough time when you'd arrive.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Reservation for 12 people for 12 noon (Valpo/Central Time Zone)

Reservation is under the last name: INGO

If 13 people show up then someone is going to be standing.

It would be nice to tell the restaurant if we are going to fall short of our # of diners so they can reallocate the table space so PLEASE lets update the member count that plan to attend IN THE "AIRPORT" THREAD started by Libertarian01 so I can alert the restaurant if we are going to fall more than a couple of people short of our reservation number.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Out. Family photo session. A re-rescheduled event after uncooperative weather then the passing of a couple buddy's dad.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom