Know-It-All-Tart.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I looked around and all I could find were services that still needed MY number ... landline or cell phone.

I just need to send two sheets of paper at a time ... a cover sheet that I generate in Word and a sheet that I will scan. I will need to send this fax once a month for the next six months.

It's 2017 and I can't believe a medical billing company will not accept emailed PDF's or other digital files. They insist on faxed paperwork sent to their 1990's era fax machine.

Itsnot that the medical billing company does not want to move into the 21st century iirc its a federal law that prevents it due to hippa, billy clinton and that the law/regulation was written pre-pdf via internet.

The place i work at has the same issue in which we REQUIRE medical documentation via paper only and then we go an digitize it into our system. :facepalm: when there is tech to allow the public to send us a digital file so we can eep in our system.

Ive run into this at work and thus we are stuck with medical facilities faxing us 100s of pages that then get scanned! All due to a law that has not be modernized.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I looked around and all I could find were services that still needed MY number ... landline or cell phone.

I just need to send two sheets of paper at a time ... a cover sheet that I generate in Word and a sheet that I will scan. I will need to send this fax once a month for the next six months.

It's 2017 and I can't believe a medical billing company will not accept emailed PDF's or other digital files. They insist on faxed paperwork sent to their 1990's era fax machine.
    Tell them it's not the 20th century anymore. Yea, doesn't help, because we have the same issue sometimes at my job too.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Our high school fencing conference DUAL MEETS are now complete. Each of the various weapons forms a 3 person squad and these squads from each school face off against every other school in the conference. 16 schools scattered from Milwaukee through Chicago and down to Lowell. Lowell is the ONLY team without any paid coaches. We also do not get financial support from our school (but the administration is morally supportive of our team)

My Girls Saber squad is one of the best in the conference. They only lost to 3 schools, those 3 have professional coaches. At least 2 of those teams fence the entire school year and the 3rd has a secondary club where their kids fence year round. My kids only fence for 1/3rd of the year. Depending upon how it all plays out with the other schools, my girls could (possibly) take 3rd place. I think its safe to say that they secured at least 4th place. We will find out the official results in a few weeks.

I think we could have beaten at least 1 more team but my team captain, and best fencer was out for 1/2 this season with a concussion & whiplash. As it was we only lost to one of the teams by a couple touches :(

This is only our 4th year in as a team and I've got some amazing fencers!

No matter where they end up I'm really proud to be the coach of this group of kids. :rockwoot:

:faint:
    Is it friday yet?

Yes, in Australia.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Our high school fencing conference DUAL MEETS are now complete. Each of the various weapons forms a 3 person squad and these squads from each school face off against every other school in the conference. 16 schools scattered from Milwaukee through Chicago and down to Lowell. Lowell is the ONLY team without any paid coaches. We also do not get financial support from our school (but the administration is morally supportive of our team)

My Girls Saber squad is one of the best in the conference. They only lost to 3 schools, those 3 have professional coaches. At least 2 of those teams fence the entire school year and the 3rd has a secondary club where their kids fence year round. My kids only fence for 1/3rd of the year. Depending upon how it all plays out with the other schools, my girls could (possibly) take 3rd place. I think its safe to say that they secured at least 4th place. We will find out the official results in a few weeks.

I think we could have beaten at least 1 more team but my team captain, and best fencer was out for 1/2 this season with a concussion & whiplash. As it was we only lost to one of the teams by a couple touches :(

This is only our 4th year in as a team and I've got some amazing fencers!

No matter where they end up I'm really proud to be the coach of this group of kids. :rockwoot:

3rd place? beat on them harder
    Whiplash and concussion? don't beat him so hard!

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Worth the money? Would like to find one to go with my Berreta CX4 Storm.
    I've carried and used the issued M9, it's not bad, but personally I think that there are a lot better options, even back then. It's a bit heavy, but despite the weight, recoil is snapper then I would think. Also kind of bulky. But it is pretty dang good on reliability and spare mags are pretty cheap now. Lots of gear out for it, since the military has been using it since the mid 80s.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    That's a bit surprising...

I'll have to make it to the next couple Knobs to pick up the surplus M9's...
    You aren't kidding on surprising. You should see glock fanbois melting on the comment section, acting like no other pistol exists. It's kinda funny and sad at the same time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Snipezze
    Top Bottom