Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Rusty is resurrected & refinished!!!:alright::bacondance::banana::cheers::D
    Pics tomorrow as I need to relax and have a drink! Now I have to find and buy ammo :spend: 8x51R (8mm Lebel) should be fun to find...

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Storm scared my Pyrenees awake. He doesn't stop whining til we let him on the bed. Needless to say I didn't sleep. Had him and the pitty shaking and laying on me all night.
    As close as one sounded, ain't nothing wrong with that. I almost shot out of bed on a few, trying to get back to sleep

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    17zg.gif

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Hey ya'll.

Tech question ... Is there a way to send a fax without a landline? Looking for a web based fax service that does NOT involve my cell phone ... if that is possible. I will use the smartphone if I have to but prefer to stick with the PC, scanner, and internet connection. Suggestions?

Second ... Anyone here own or know someone that owns a Dodge Stratus or similar vehicle that is in need of tires? I am about to junk my 1997 Stratus and I would like to give away the tires before I junk it. I put new 65k tires on it last February and didn't put more than 12k on them this past year. Lots of life left in them. Hate to send them to the junk yard. PM me for details.
    I believe there is a way to use email to send fax or your email to receive faxes as well. One of my coworkers has a number that people will send the fax to and it pops up as an email. I'll try to find out what it is, etc, today

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Hey ya'll.

Tech question ... Is there a way to send a fax without a landline? Looking for a web based fax service that does NOT involve my cell phone ... if that is possible. I will use the smartphone if I have to but prefer to stick with the PC, scanner, and internet connection. Suggestions?

Second ... Anyone here own or know someone that owns a Dodge Stratus or similar vehicle that is in need of tires? I am about to junk my 1997 Stratus and I would like to give away the tires before I junk it. I put new 65k tires on it last February and didn't put more than 12k on them this past year. Lots of life left in them. Hate to send them to the junk yard. PM me for details.
    There are a lot of online solution for faxing.

How often do you need to fax? Are they small(a few pages) or large faxes?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom