Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'm 54 and I don't think I've ever had 8 1/2 hours of straight, uninterrupted slumber.

Glad you're kiddo is feeling better.

How's your mom, Snap?
    Doing better?

A buddy of mine, who is taking the train downtown, had to have everyone get off that train and onto another because it iced over and wouldn't work. Now this new train just had the lights cut out. Now I hear a train has stopped...probably his with his luck today.

Updated: 3 1/2hrs. and he is still on the train. It is packed as people are pushing to get on...meanwhile, it is getting too heavy to move in today's conditions. Each time it stops, it has to back up to get a running start.

At work, they have a large turbine that blows hot exhaust on the track clearing it of snow and ice.
    I guess South Shore needs to set up it's game.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Was stranded 5 hours yesterday, let's hope today goes better. Got to spend a v day too, for spending time on the train

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    What is an "escape room"?
    Basically you go to a building, sometimes even a restaurant. Typically in a small group, 4 to 6 people. You are told a scenario about a patient who escaped from a doctors office unseen, or a prisoner who got out of a cell, etc. The scenarios are pretty much endless. Then you are taken into the "escape room" which is filled with appropriate props and hidden clues. You task, as a group, is to solve the mystery of how the person escaped.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Wolff finally sent me an email saying my shipment label was printed. Mind you, I placed this order on Saturday the 7th and was anticipating shipping on Monday the 9th. So, Friday the 13th :nailbite: they finally are getting around to my order? Boy I hope there is a survey.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom