• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Jedi, when are you showing up to clean all this white stuff you dumped at my place...

The wife doesn't normally mumble four letter words while mentioning your four letter word but she is getting pretty good at it today...

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I've never eaten at Quaker I suggested it because it was recommended to me. Another place I've never eaten is the restaurant in Bass Pro.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    I think I might have caught the CZ bug. I looked at a CZ 75 and a Sig SP2022 at USDS on my way home today. Really liked both. (I think would love a Sig 226, but the price out of my range right now. And don't know if I want the 2022.) The CZ 75 was pretty sweet and I think an SP-01 Tactical would be the way to go...actually the now discontinued Phantom would be my #1 choice, but I haven't ruled out the P-07 or P-09 either.

Anyone EDC a 75 SP-01 Tactical, SP-07, or SP-09? Thoughts? Can I see/handle it?!

3floydsfan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2013
    Highland
    I think I might have caught the CZ bug. I looked at a CZ 75 and a Sig SP2022 at USDS on my way home today. Really liked both. (I think would love a Sig 226, but the price out of my range right now. And don't know if I want the 2022.) The CZ 75 was pretty sweet and I think an SP-01 Tactical would be the way to go...actually the now discontinued Phantom would be my #1 choice, but I haven't ruled out the P-07 or P-09 either.

Anyone EDC a 75 SP-01 Tactical, SP-07, or SP-09? Thoughts? Can I see/handle it?!

CZ compact is my EDC, when I don't have to cross state lines anyway. Not sure if that was an option you were considering, but you are welcome to check mine out sometime.

Dale

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Jedi, just because you weren't happy with the amount of snow we got you are still the responsible party for it showing up so you need to get this stuff out of my yard.. Just saying...

As far as CZ's I've shot the Spinx and it isn't a "CZ" but it looks and functions like one and shot really nice I thought...

RyanGSams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Portage
    Anybody hear anything about an Active shooter at Hobart Middle School? Wifes friend told her there was. But I don't have a scanner.

Edit: Nevermind. Guess it was training.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom