• Status
    Not open for further replies.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Anybody have any drones around here? I just got a smaller one for my birthday last week and have been having a blast flying it. Took it on vacation to Patoka Lake and got a decent video around the lakes before crashing it.

[video]https://youtu.be/uL5slialnbI[/video]
    Practice Practice Practice. Will there be more videos?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I saw this sign at Cracker Barrel sunday

A witch lives here
    with her little monsters
    and one handsome devil.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    1 more week till I'm off work 4-6 weeks for another meniscus tear surgery. Hasn't been 2 yrs since the VA did the first. I wonder how long I can keep this up while working at the railroad before a knee replacement starts emerging in the future.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN

Meh I tore it back in boot camp 2005. I wasn't as smart as I am now to have had a MRI done. Especially once the pain started to get worse once I started working for NS in 2011.

Dealing with the VA and now the Choice Program has not been a walk through the park. It will be fun to see what happens when i go in Oct to try and get my disability rating increased from 10% just for the fact my knee will only get worse the next 25yrs till I would be eligible for retirement from NS. I can only imagine the hoops and months till they come back with a decision.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Meh I tore it back in boot camp 2005. I wasn't as smart as I am now to have had a MRI done. Especially once the pain started to get worse once I started working for NS in 2011.

Dealing with the VA and now the Choice Program has not been a walk through the park. It will be fun to see what happens when i go in Oct to try and get my disability rating increased from 10% just for the fact my knee will only get worse the next 25yrs till I would be eligible for retirement from NS. I can only imagine the hoops and months till they come back with a decision.
    Another 15 and you can get occupational disability from rrb

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Another 15 and you can get occupational disability from rrb

I doubt I would want to go that route. I'd like to get a decent pension at whatever age it is i can draw being I'm 30. I'd stick with the VA disability and push to get it upped 10-20%. I mean any medical procedures are covered by the VA since the knee is a service connected.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom