Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Or the air show.

Pretty successful. Mauser sling. Got stripper clips for the sks & mosin. Bought the last 2 magpul ak mags behind a panic buyer. Glad he ran out of cash. 1 mec gar 19 rounder to try in the cz.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Or the air show.

Pretty successful. Mauser sling. Got stripper clips for the sks & mosin. Bought the last 2 magpul ak mags behind a panic buyer. Glad he ran out of cash. 1 mec gar 19 rounder to try in the cz.

MecGear mag should be good to go in the CZ. Mine are. If you need to order more, you might try Greg Cote https://www.gregcotellc.com/cart/index.php

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    OK. It's here ... Two Day Field Rifle.

"Are you a shooter or a gun collector?"

There's a lot I could say about this event but no real need ... follow the link. Ask questions in the thread. Come out and shoot ... see what you're made of.

I need this! Unfortunately though, I'm out of town already that weekend...

Is this a yearly event? or does it depend on the sponsors?

hd96heritage

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2014
    Wheat-tucky
    Yeah seemed like a small show this morning. Got a couple romanian steel ak mags and an izzy bakelite. Got some 5.56 stripper clips, sks sling. Not a great milsurp selection. Nothing I felt like bringing home, unless I missed something. Saw 2 krags but bores looked not so good. Saw a norinco sks-m but no mag and wouldn't flex on price so it didn't follow me home. Would have been cool to have for sure.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Thin crowd when I was there. No smells. They must be coming later.

Oh, there were smells... barf... I was there around 2pm. People in front of me must have bathed in patchouli oil. yack. Then some Asian lady with perfume that would kill insects out of the air I bet. And of course the typical shower once a week dudes... Thankfully, I was not subjected to any crop dusting.
    Picked up a G19 from Darkside and asked the wife for forgiveness...

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Oh, there were smells... barf... I was there around 2pm. People in front of me must have bathed in patchouli oil. yack. Then some Asian lady with perfume that would kill insects out of the air I bet. And of course the typical shower once a week dudes... Thankfully, I was not subjected to any crop dusting.
    Picked up a G19 from Darkside and asked the wife for forgiveness...
    Always easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.
    OK. It's here ... Two Day Field Rifle.

"Are you a shooter or a gun collector?"

There's a lot I could say about this event but no real need ... follow the link. Ask questions in the thread. Come out and shoot ... see what you're made of.

I'll be off the grid on a fly-in fishing trip on Reindeer Lake in Canada the last week of July slaying some trophy pike!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom