Not open for further replies.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN

Winner was chosen in the presence of 3 witnesses and I ended up winning the dam thing. I have heard it all about being buds with Hillary to it must of been drawn in Il. When I saw my name there wasn't much excitement as I knew the amount of butthurt that was about to come my way.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Winner was chosen in the presence of 3 witnesses and I ended up winning the dam thing. I have heard it all about being buds with Hillary to it must of been drawn in Il. When I saw my name there wasn't much excitement as I knew the amount of butthurt that was about to come my way.

My mom runs a lot of raffles for the hospital auxiliary, and after a similar experience, we put a friend's name down with the understanding that they will get a small cut or token if we win.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI

Congratulations!
    I'd give you crap, but I'm sure that has already been taken care of and will be for a while. So, get out and enjoy it.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Thanks....... Yeah the next time we do a gun raffle I'm not buying my own product so to speak. The post did raise 1112 dollars and if I didn't throw in an extra dollar to make it 12 with the cost of the gun we would of made total 1776 instead of 1777. That would of been nice to see 1776 for an independence day raffle.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    #1775usmarinerigged
    U c folks the fix was in all along.
    HC must have learned from 1775usmarine.

:rofl:
    Congrads

I thought I learned from her after that private meeting at the Laporte County airport. You know now I have to vote for her and be the shining gun owner example at turning in my guns when she says so.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Sooooooo like on thursday I could file the paper work for a stamp to do a SBS and I wouldn't have to wait for the rest of my life for the CLEO to sign off....

It almost feels like Christmas....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom