Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Steve Harvey has announced that the Chicago Bears will win the Super Bowl in 2016!

ICYMI:
    [video=youtube_share;nmqAjr0xs04]http://youtu.be/nmqAjr0xs04[/video]

unshelledpilot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2014
    Hammond
    So, I just had a very good day at work. Today we had an office meeting with our security director to assuage some concerns that the, mostly female, office staff has. Our security director went through his whole "perform action A if situation V occurs" spiel. Afterwards, one of the ladies asked about carrying a means of defense, specifically, pepper spray, because we've had a rise in crime around the immediate area of our building. The director responded with an unsatisfying "company policy" response. After the meeting adjourned, everyone expressed their discontent with the apparent lack of "give a crap" from the director. So, the ladies decided to disregard company policy and adopt a don't ask don't tell policy because they realized that the only person that can protect them is themselves.

Needless to say, I agreed entirely, all the while carrying my g17 IWB.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    ICYMI:
    [video=youtube_share;nmqAjr0xs04]http://youtu.be/nmqAjr0xs04[/video][/QUOTE] there is something you don't see everyday,a Democrat taking full responsibility.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Ballstater, that isn't the CETME I have up for sale... Mine works and doesn't look too bad.... really....

cetme2056hdrfil.jpg

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    This one rocks, but I need more cash for projects that are sitting around here half done. So it is on the boards for 675 and I'm getting nibbles which is a first for me when selling guns... I'm normally the guy buying them... lol....

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    So, I just had a very good day at work. Today we had an office meeting with our security director to assuage some concerns that the, mostly female, office staff has. Our security director went through his whole "perform action A if situation V occurs" spiel. Afterwards, one of the ladies asked about carrying a means of defense, specifically, pepper spray, because we've had a rise in crime around the immediate area of our building. The director responded with an unsatisfying "company policy" response. After the meeting adjourned, everyone expressed their discontent with the apparent lack of "give a crap" from the director. So, the ladies decided to disregard company policy and adopt a don't ask don't tell policy because they realized that the only person that can protect them is themselves.

Needless to say, I agreed entirely, all the while carrying my g17 IWB.
    Need to get the group to a M & S next year for an informal session on :naughty:.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Sooooo I had to go to a Walmart today,

I can't find any where to get blood test strips as cheap as they are at Walmart soooooo.

anyways that is 3 hours of my life gone....

and then I lost another half hour at the Luke Oil gas station on 41 in Hammond as the first fuel position in front of me had a lady that couldn't figure out what she was doing there... It must be the holidays and all the crazies are out...

bbbbrrrrrrrr cold too as the temperatures dropped today.

My everything hurts....

OK so I guess that is it.... rant over....

Melensdad, I got two bites on that CETME already and I expect it done by the 27th. if all goes as it looks...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom