Not open for further replies.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Did you get your roof fixed yet, or are you waiting until uoy start Mids again?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    We used Reese peanut butter cups, 1/2 will do. We caught 1 almost every day.

PS. Relocation does not work, they are like cats, salmon and homing pigeons.

Relocate a raccoon? Why? They do NOT deserve to live period!

Use an oreo topped with peanut butter. Works every time for me.

How many raccoons are you trying to catch ... all of them?

I have been doing the oreo and PB trick but everything else MINUS the raccoon has been eating the cookies. :xmad:
    squrriels, possum, :facepalm:
    I've let all those go as I have to beef with them.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Relocate a raccoon? Why? They do NOT deserve to live period!

I have been doing the oreo and PB trick but everything else MINUS the raccoon has been eating the cookies. :xmad:
    squrriels, possum, :facepalm:
    I've let all those go as I have to beef with them.
    Squirrels will move into your house like Racoons and will also tear into things.

Opossums are nasty creatures. Just make sure they stay by you. They carry diseases that will kill horses. Plus fleas and ticks(your favorite)

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Squirrels will move into your house like Racoons and will also tear into things.

Opossums are nasty creatures. Just make sure they stay by you. They carry diseases that will kill horses. Plus fleas and ticks(your favorite)
    Generally opossums are beneficial animals. They consume far more nasty ticks than get away. In fact they are one of the most voracious eaters of ticks. So if people dislike ticks they should love opossums. Perhaps everyone except horse lovers. But yes, they are nasty animals to encounter.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Generally opossums are beneficial animals. They consume far more nasty ticks than get away. In fact they are one of the most voracious eaters of ticks. So if people dislike ticks they should love opossums. Perhaps everyone except horse lovers. But yes, they are nasty animals to encounter.
    Had one in my barn a couple of years ago, and my pony almost died from a disease carried by the nasty thing.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Has anyone had their floor and shower tiled before? This is getting ridiculous. 3 estimates ranging from $2,000-$3,000. And I already purchased the tile. They arent tiling the base..... Just a 6x11 floor and 2-3x7 and 1-5x7 walls and hanging new green board.... Thats :bs:

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Has anyone had their floor and shower tiled before? This is getting ridiculous. 3 estimates ranging from $2,000-$3,000. And I already purchased the tile. They arent tiling the base..... Just a 6x11 floor and 2-3x7 and 1-5x7 walls and hanging new green board.... Thats :bs:

Sometimes you bid to NOT get the job.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom