• Status
    Not open for further replies.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    So, we didn't end up putting him down yet. Yesterday turned out better then we thought. He would get up mostly by himself and then could walk only on the carpeted areas. Actually went outside to do his business but was still kinda depressed. So we put it off to see if today would be an even different story..... And it is. He gets up by himself even on the tile and hardwood and goes #1 & #2 outside. Is eating normal again. Must have been slow to recover from being sedated. Kidneys not filtering fast enough? Idk! But at least we know he has an issue and will be less stressful when his time does come. Thanks to all for the kind words.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    So, we didn't end up putting him down yet. Yesterday turned out better then we thought. He would get up mostly by himself and then could walk only on the carpeted areas. Actually went outside to do his business but was still kinda depressed. So we put it off to see if today would be an even different story..... And it is. He gets up by himself even on the tile and hardwood and goes #1 & #2 outside. Is eating normal again. Must have been slow to recover from being sedated. Kidneys not filtering fast enough? Idk! But at least we know he has an issue and will be less stressful when his time does come. Thanks to all for the kind words.
    Nice to hear the good news.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    If anyone is traveling down 65 this weekend beware of Bears..... Today there were a lot of them between the 255 all the way down to the 220.... They were swarming people like Jars of Honey

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Awesome range day out at JP today....

Got burn't though....

Wife brought home 4 buckets of brass, won't see her for a couple days now while she sorts them...

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    :yesway:
    If anyone is traveling down 65 this weekend beware of Bears..... Today there were a lot of them between the 255 all the way down to the 220.... They were swarming people like Jars of Honey
    :dunno:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Welch's Meat Market in ST. John should have them today on their outside grill for lunch. :drool:

They do have good cuts of meat there! I'm still sad that Doug Komo's butcher shop in Cedar Lake closed down. Hands down the best cuts of meat in N.W.I. But Welch's Stop & Shop never disappoints either.

Sadly I'll be traveling to hostile territory of Oakbrook, IL and spending most of the day there. Won't be back in my 'safe space' until about 4pm.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I'm hoping to mow the yard today. Mother Nature is being a Mother with this pop-up shower. She needs to get on my schedule.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom