• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Well, looks like we're going to be putting our big dog down soon. He's got 2 good sized tumors in his chest area and has possibly had 1-2 strokes. Poor guy! If only dogs could talk....

Did that about 3 weeks ago with our Akita. Its a horrible experience for any family, dogs are family members with fur.

I'd love to see a scientific breakthrough that doubles or triples the lifespan of family pets.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Thanks everyone. I honestly didn't think he would make it through the night but he's still breathing. Absolutely no strength to get up. At least hes still not showing signs of pain.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Sorry about your dogs melensdad and frostybeers. Ours are 9, and I don't know how my wife would get through that.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    What a bunch of slackers today.

Met blue falcon yesterday. He ripped the last board for my patio steps for me. Got them all put together last night. We are having people over tomorrow so the weather needs to stay nice, first time using the patio since it's completely finished. (Minus the landscaping)

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Nice...... it's been freaking cold all day today, but tomorrow is suppose to be in the 70's.....

I hear a firing range calling my name....

Sorry about both of your dogs... went through it with my last two Brittney Spaniels, the wife keeps wanting another dog and I just see the both of them... The pets are family for sure....

Last edited:
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Porter county
    Nice...... it's been freaking cold all day today, but tomorrow is suppose to be in the 70's.....

I hear a firing range calling my name....

Sorry about both of your dogs... went through it with my last two Brittney Spaniels, the wife keeps wanting another dog and I just see the both of them... The pets are family for sure....

I went to Winamac yesterday, it was a beautiful day to go shooting. I was there for 4 hours and practically had the place to myself, it was awesome. If I didn't have a lot going on tomorrow I would meet up with you. Oh well, maybe another time

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    BandG Murphy, sorry we will miss you today.... Hoping there will be a lull in the amount of people out there today... Want to get on the 25, 100 and 200 yard to tweak some sights and test some reloads...

besides it loks like the rest of the weekend will be in the 50's... Wish this weather would straighten up already...

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Gotta break this chain before Jedi starts singing show tunes. Opening day for little league down here, time to see if my tee ballets turn into a swarm of gnats once the first ball is hit

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom