• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Snow blower off the tractor, washed up and ALMOST ready for next year. I need to by a new shear pin and install it.

7' gravel rake for the tractor moved out of the garage and into position to be used on the 3pt hitch as needed.

Mower deck is back in the garage, not yet connected to the tractor, but in place and ready. We typically mow with the smaller tractor so there is no rush to install the big deck.

Spreader is ready for Weed & Feed. It will hold 3 bags. Usually takes me 4 to 6 bags to finish off the upper part of the yard, but with rain coming that won't happen today.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Snow blower off the tractor, washed up and ALMOST ready for next year. I need to by a new shear pin and install it.

7' gravel rake for the tractor moved out of the garage and into position to be used on the 3pt hitch as needed.

Mower deck is back in the garage, not yet connected to the tractor, but in place and ready. We typically mow with the smaller tractor so there is no rush to install the big deck.

Spreader is ready for Weed & Feed. It will hold 3 bags. Usually takes me 4 to 6 bags to finish off the upper part of the yard, but with rain coming that won't happen today.

Sounds like you need a tractor operator. I work for range time :):

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    I thought you are disabled!?!

How can a disabled person work a tractor? Actually my tractor has an HST and full hydraulics, its so idiot proof even I can run it :):

As long as I don't have to kneel or squat on the dang thing I'm ok. I've been operating my dads' tractor most every weekend for the last 6 weeks.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Not getting either of my diesels. Heck I'd like to buy another one.

I'd go the repair route as repairs can be undone, but if they are going to give me say 16 for my car and 2k in damages(1billion set aside divided by 500k diesels) that puts me back at ground zero for looking at vehicles and a payment.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Will the repairs make your cars less fuel efficient?
    Also what is the tax implication of this.
    Say you do return your car and they give you the 16k other poster said. Is that going to be counted as income on your taxes?

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I'm sure they would find a way to mess everyone over all in the name of saving 7 people per year according to their estimations with this "emission" scandal. A repair can be undone and there are tunes to boost performance and economy. Like I said I'd rather go the repair route as we don't have diesel testing here yet in Indiana for passenger cars and especially no emission testing period here in Laporte county.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom