2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    My take on the drama.

People should go to a shelter to get a dog. Wrong... Shelters are filled with 50% or more pits, what if you don't want a pit. Get what you want, because Freedom.

Applying CTC's logic to an alternative situation... People should not have babies, because there are thousands of children in shelters, you should get one of them. Wrong... Most of the shelters are filled with breeds people might not want. Get what you want, because Freedom. But I stand by that people should not have children when there are 1000's of children growing up in shelters. I hate children. CTC, I stand with you when applying your logic to children.

I would greatly support a punishment equal to putting down a pet. Such as, if you can't be responsible for a pet, in addition to giving it to a shelter, that person should also have to be neutered or spayed. Lets be honest, if you can't take care of a pet properly, you can't possibly take care of a child.

Never paid much attention to you before, much less from now on.

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    Here, maybe this will help. Be hypnotized by the awesome loaded sparkleyness (it's a word). It has a calming effect.

91k_zpstp4dbdat.jpg

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Bulletsmith is living up to his name...

Working on some loads today again since the first day of spring is still too cold to sit out all day and shoot a hill.

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    Bulletsmith is living up to his name...

Working on some loads today again since the first day of spring is still too cold to sit out all day and shoot a hill.

I'm just so freaking happy to find plated bullets are not that much more expensive that the lead I have been using. It's bad to get stuck in your old ways. Those are 124g Berry's. The loadmaster was cooperating today so that thousand only took about 3 hours.

On a separate thought; Wouldn't it be nice to find a convenient location for setting up a weekly steel target night? I'm a little jealous of those guys down south that have that.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    just throwing it out there but how many of you guys would be interested in a membership in such a facility ? Probably just south of the lake county line.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I'm just so freaking happy to find plated bullets are not that much more expensive that the lead I have been using. It's bad to get stuck in your old ways. Those are 124g Berry's. The loadmaster was cooperating today so that thousand only took about 3 hours.

On a separate thought; Wouldn't it be nice to find a convenient location for setting up a weekly steel target night? I'm a little jealous of those guys down south that have that.
    Steel Plate Challange 2nd Saturday of every mouth at NPCCC. Next one is Saturday April 9th

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Just trying to spread some sanity up that way.
    We like being insane....... :cowbell:
    I don't read this thread for drama.

I come here to escape drama.

waaa2 That said, I see butthurt and complaining. How about STFU and take drama to the PM system waaa

This is why I like Old People....... They tell others how it is and where to go..... :+1:

Side note...... Go Irish Bball

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom