• Status
    Not open for further replies.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Ok INGO peeps, long story short my sister screwed my parents and is trying to evict them from their farm. She has filed many lawsuits over the last 10 years and lost every one, but now my parents are broke and trying to raise the money needed to buy her out. Due to their age and health most banks won't touch them so they are trying to get financing using varying means (VA and FSA guarantees) but still need cash for down payment etc.
    If you of anyone that may be interested in being and "angel investor" or venture capitalist let me know. They have the cash flow for payments, but because of having to pay the attorneys don't have the necessary funds on hand for a large down payment.
    I've also set up, at their request, a gofundme for them https://www.gofundme.com/wrsrprh8
    Sorry for the spam, now back to the Jedi/snow discussion.
    Not a very nice daughter. Sounds like my sister when our parents passed away and didn't like the three way split in the will and kept everything for herself.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    bored and avoiding chores. It's like they heard certain SEAL terms, and tried to write a script where they could throw those terms out as often as possible.

Their SDVs (SEAL Delivery Vehicle) were atrocious, but I can almost forgive them that, they were still secret back then.

The submarine they show, ugh. I'm thinking they were trying to make it look like the USS Parche, which is the most decorated US Navy vessel ever, and rumored to earn those honors by performing clandestine missions. The Parche had been cut up and modified, making it look like a submarine Frankenstein. Which their sub looked like. Just not like the Parche.

That's just the tip of the iceberg.

I guess having worked in that environment, makes me too critical and unable to enjoy seeing that crap.

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    I think I just missed you guys at the IW today. Got the $.50 tour from Damen, and watched the trap shooters for a bit. Those guys make it look easy.. I'm looking forward to possibly learning how to shoot at little flying saucers.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    So if they have an overrun,cancellation or have another GB on the INGO lower I plan on doing this one in 9mm. Would love to find the mag block for use of my S&W 5900 series mags, but from limited research at this time appears to be non existent. Also does anyone have a chrono they are willing to bring to the M&S so I can see what my reloads are at?

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I think I just missed you guys at the IW today. Got the $.50 tour from Damen, and watched the trap shooters for a bit. Those guys make it look easy.. I'm looking forward to possibly learning how to shoot at little flying saucers.
    Yep. Bigretic's $.50 tour ended up being a $135 tour for this guy.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    So if they have an overrun,cancellation or have another GB on the INGO lower I plan on doing this one in 9mm. Would love to find the mag block for use of my S&W 5900 series mags, but from limited research at this time appears to be non existent. Also does anyone have a chrono they are willing to bring to the M&S so I can see what my reloads are at?
    Well, were you one of the 3? https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...icial-ingo-ar15-lower-receiver-group-buy.html

This was not that hard!:facepalm: Or was it? :n00b:

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI

it's fun you just have to learn to "point" and not "aim" too hard. I still suck compared to my kid. lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom