Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Double talk for orange / warning says to stay home. Don't see any difference between red and orange. :dunno: Do not pass go and do not collect $200.00

How about to drive to downtown and bring me my McD!

Absurdity. If you cause an issue, fine, but otherwise.

Its all about conditioning long term...

Will I get a ticket if I walk two blocks to the local gas station to get gas for my snow blower?

No because you are not driving. In 2 generations from now the answer will be YES unless (see below)

Not if your papers are in order.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    gYAh94G.jpg

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    People are driving all over Hobart and streets are wet and Strack's has at least 30+ cars in the parking lot.
    You are allowed to drive in cities and towns.

meanwhile: TRAFFIC ALERT- I-65 SB 247 MM IN LAKE COUNTY/ALL LANES CLOSED DUE TO A JACK-KNIFED SEMI/DURATION UNKNOWN.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Ballstater, I just got internet back up... I think I'll stay clear of Porter Country if they still have the driving ban as I don't want to have to prove anything to any of them and so it will be cheaper to just stay away...

Love to meet up with you and the miss's with the SP101's but other people are involved...

Not much traffic up here in the hood but the streets look clear though... Jedi there is more than 2 inches of snow here... I'm going to have to knock down a wall at the end of the driveway in a little bit here.

By the way it is the educational system, they have our kids growing up believing we elect masters and kings and that we live in a Democracy and not a Republic. They lead them to think that the .gov will supply them with everything they need and getting a C in school is all that is required. It's a messed up state of affairs I tell you... End of rant...

Interesting as I haven't got any calls for stuff down yet..... Wonder how many businesses listened to the no drive thingy....

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Ballstater, I just got internet back up... I think I'll stay clear of Porter Country if they still have the driving ban as I don't want to have to prove anything to any of them and so it will be cheaper to just stay away...

Love to meet up with you and the miss's with the SP101's but other people are involved...
    Not a problem. She is taking her LC9s on her trip (whenever I65 conditions settle down). When the slide locks open, she is able to reload a mag and manipulate the slide from that position since it is a short stroke. She currently can't pull the slide back if it is all the way forward though.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Not sure if this helps but you get better force on the slide if you turn the gun sideways, slide top pointing towards off hand and then firmly grip slide sides with full off side hand. I know most of the schools teach you to keep the gun pointing straight up and basically cupping your off hand over the top and pulling back on it but you loose a lot of your hands strength running the gun that way.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Not sure if this helps but you get better force on the slide if you turn the gun sideways, slide top pointing towards off hand and then firmly grip slide sides with full off side hand. I know most of the schools teach you to keep the gun pointing straight up and basically cupping your off hand over the top and pulling back on it but you loose a lot of your hands strength running the gun that way.
    We tried that (and not a fan of that), but that causes her too much pain at this point added to her loss of strength.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom