• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well you know I'm dedicated to converting people back to the revolver so if I was worried about getting fleeced by the popo for driving to Blythes I would be on that like fly's on fly paper but I feel that will take away from my 1919 308 feeding fund...

I need to get one of those walker things... try to give me a ticket in that why don't you...

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I must have broke the thread again...

Are you guys all out thumbing your noses at the red-orange status thing ?

I have no reason to leave town, or this house for that matter today. In other news, chunks of snow/ice are plummeting from the rooftop. It's kind of like an anti-burglar system.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Yeah the stuff is melting faster than it came down up here in the hood....

I have to go to Highland though as someone wants the CETME... Which means more stuff for the 1919 will come soon...

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Yeah the stuff is melting faster than it came down up here in the hood....

I have to go to Highland though as someone wants the CETME... Which means more stuff for the 1919 will come soon...
    The wife told me everyone in her group is getting antsy and are about to make their move to the interstate. Congrats on moving the CETME.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    gYAh94G.jpg

Nice

Fudd

Ballstater, I just got internet back up... I think I'll stay clear of Porter Country if they still have the driving ban as I don't want to have to prove anything to any of them and so it will be cheaper to just stay away...

Love to meet up with you and the miss's with the SP101's but other people are involved...

Not much traffic up here in the hood but the streets look clear though... Jedi there is more than 2 inches of snow here... I'm going to have to knock down a wall at the end of the driveway in a little bit here.

By the way it is the educational system, they have our kids growing up believing we elect masters and kings and that we live in a Democracy and not a Republic. They lead them to think that the .gov will supply them with everything they need and getting a C in school is all that is required. It's a messed up state of affairs I tell you... End of rant...

Interesting as I haven't got any calls for stuff down yet..... Wonder how many businesses listened to the no drive thingy....

Well, the parents should be talking to their kids, and the school systems. Instead of leaving ALL of their kids education to the state.

Funny

I must have broke the thread again...

Are you guys all out thumbing your noses at the red-orange status thing ?

Everyone except 1 or 2 made it into work this morning.
    I got home.
    Wasn't till I checked that I found out that stupid red thing was still in effect.
    Hundreds of cars on the road.

t-squared

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    Crown Point
    Yes, the next house west of the tracks.

We were just working over there a couple weeks ago....trying to keep the T-1 circuit running for the new quarry on 205th..

I had read the county was gonna repave that cowpath of a road last year...guess they never got to it..:rolleyes:

Last edited:

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    We were just working over there a couple weeks ago....trying to keep the T-1 circuit running for the new quarry on 205th..

I had read the county was gonna repave that cowpath of a road last year...guess they never got to it..:rolleyes:
    Is 205th the same road U S Agg is on? We repaved part of it up to the new concrete entrance for the prairie quarry a couple of years ago.

t-squared

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    Crown Point
    Yea. The new Prairie quarry is a little east of there. I was referring to Belshaw between 41 and Austin...it's especially bad by semper's place..

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom