Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    lmk if she's getting rid of it.
    Gotcha. Original owner.
    Balstater Let me know.... plus I got a 3 inch SP101 and a GP100 Match Champion and a 2 inch 686 she can try.... Just a suggestion if she has hand problems she might want to use like Hornady Critical Defense 90 FTX lite loads instead of 357 magnums in a small package like the SP101...

splcr1982ahd.jpg

Sweet. I showed her your post. She is interested. She would want to go hot as this is a hole in her off hand pinky connected to a nerve and she would want to keep it. I asked her about tomorrow as a maybe (she is leaving Thurs. p.m. for 3 days with her LC9s, but a reload would be the issue). She is waiting on some emails as Jedi's snow SNAFU complicated things. I asked about an a.m. Blythe's indoor possibly, but I'm just the middle man.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    We will have to see what else Jedi has decided to unleash on us for a shooting time...

First the snow and then the popo to keep us in our homes... He really knows how to screw up things I tell you...

SW6867351hdrfil.jpg

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Damn blizzard! I've been force to watch SD equivalent stations as HD is out! The struggle is real with 1st world problems!

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    If I click the link I'm asked if I like the shirt with more or less of the dude in the picture. Opened in a private window, I just see the article.

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    Balstater Let me know.... plus I got a 3 inch SP101 and a GP100 Match Champion and a 2 inch 686 she can try.... Just a suggestion if she has hand problems she might want to use like Hornady Critical Defense 90 FTX lite loads instead of 357 magnums in a small package like the SP101...

splcr1982ahd.jpg

GB, I'm consistently impressed with your collection. That's a nice family photo.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    It's still snowing in Hobart. Right now we are at 11 inch of snow. Main roads are plowed but the subdivision haven't been touch. I could leave if I wanted too.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Still snowing and we didnt get a call off from work. Gonna suck for the guys that have to go down 30. Amd are we still under a State of Emergency? Hows this gonna work for us? I mean we have to work if the company says so, but if roads are closed..... :dunno:

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    So about 1130 it seemed as if 10 was clear and all eastbound traffic was moving. But when west bound started coming by, it stopped and is still standing still

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    U realize that was me then lol
    Im at work in Chicago right now and being told I can not go home. What the FFFF

That is what you get for living in PORTER county. :p
    You live ffffffaaaaarrrrr. :)

You didn't build that!

Yups this!

We will have to see what else Jedi has decided to unleash on us for a shooting time...

First the snow and then the popo to keep us in our homes... He really knows how to screw up things I tell you...

SW6867351hdrfil.jpg

It's all part of the plan to take away your guns GB.
    See first we do the panic buys of guns and ammo.
    Since that has not worked now we use the "you cant go outside" so we can't see your evil guns. :)

Now where is my snow! All I got was 2" if that!!!! :xmad: I wanted 6+ feet and no power to all of NWI.
    Why does mother nature hate me so much that she won't do by bidding!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    BTW the highway from Highland to downtown is nice and clean as are the major side streets.
    So where is the snow!

I know you PORTER county folks are hogging it all up! So not fair!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom