• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Dosproduction, just send the State a bill for lost pay... Their rules their bill...

I disagree with the State or whoever ticketing people for using public roads, now I don't have a problem with them billing people for rescuing them after issuing a travel warning though.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Anyone have a SP101 snubby the wife can shoot? Since her hand surgery, she will not be able to rack the slide on her LC9s for about a year as there is a hole in a finger bone in her off hand that must refill over time. She and I liked the grip and balance of the SP101 over the LCR.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Balstater Let me know.... plus I got a 3 inch SP101 and a GP100 Match Champion and a 2 inch 686 she can try.... Just a suggestion if she has hand problems she might want to use like Hornady Critical Defense 90 FTX lite loads instead of 357 magnums in a small package like the SP101...

splcr1982ahd.jpg

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Anyone have a SP101 snubby the wife can shoot? Since her hand surgery, she will not be able to rack the slide on her LC9s for about a year as there is a hole in a finger bone in her off hand that must refill over time. She and I liked the grip and balance of the SP101 over the LCR.
    lmk if she's getting rid of it.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) announces the closure of U.S. Highway 30, between I-65 and U.S. Highway 41 tonight, beginning at 10 p.m.
    INDOT expects to re-open this stretch of U.S. 30 at 10 a.m. Thursday.
    The purpose of the closure is to give NIPSCO crews the chance to repair downed power lines which have permanently damaged multiple traffic signals along this stretch of U.S. 30.
    The Indiana State Police will assist in closing U.S. 30.
    While it’s possible that U.S. 30 will open to traffic, with lane restrictions, prior to 10 a.m. Thursday, it’s also possible that the complete closure of U.S. 30 will remain in effect until or even past 10 a.m.
    Drivers are strongly encouraged to avoid this area until all lanes of U.S. 30 are open to traffic. INDOT will keep drivers updated as new information is available via the District’s social media channels: [url]www.Facebook.com/INDOTNorthwest[/URL] or Twitter @INDOTNorthwest
    The official detour for westbound traffic: north on I-65, west on I-80/94, south on U.S. 41, and back to U.S. 30.
    The official detour for eastbound traffic: north on U.S. 41, east on I-80/94, south on I-65, and back to U.S. 30.

Posted 7/2/2014

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom