• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Played with some kydex today. Overall I'm pretty happy with it. Glock 19 with a Streamlight TLR-1 inside the waistband with soft belt loops.
    you should put on a class
    :ingo:
    I ordered a 20in threaded a week back they sent me the non threaded in process of getting returned for right barrel. So far CS is doing good.

i didn't pull the trigger. I always wanted to ordered something from them. I don’t want another build right now.

i got an email from swfa that my order was canceled. CS is not answering the phone. errr.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well I just got this migraine head ache that came on... Not sure what the heck happened...

Oh wait there it is their talking about us getting Jedi's snow tonight...

oh well.....

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Jay, is that one of the holsters you were making a few months back? I've been looking for one for my M & P 40 w/ a streamlight! R u still doing those holsters?

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Nice work.
    Thank you sir.
    you should put on a class
    :ingo:
    Its on the todo list but not til spring.

Jay, is that one of the holsters you were making a few months back? I've been looking for one for my M & P 40 w/ a streamlight! R u still doing those holsters?
    No that's a new one. That other one was for my handgun safe. It's just not cost prohibitive for me to do it. It took me over 2 1/2 hours to prep it for the press and then another three hours to make it. What you are looking for is a very common holster, you can pick those up off of eBay and other manufacturers for $50 to $90. I would have to charge on the higher end of that and you wouldn't get the quality those manufactures could give you.

Maybe a yearly M&K(ydex) is in order?
    I did one three years ago today matter fact.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/ingo-events/246023-nwi-continuing-education-kydex-workshop-sunday-december-2-2012-a.html

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...-kydex-workshop-sunday-december-2-2012-a.html

Hopefully in the spring will get one going again.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Might have to join me in the IT field...

Everyone has a computer anymore...

Jedi it was surely not me as it is still really cold out and I would have warmed things up too....

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Cabelas has S&B primers on sale for less than $20/1k after tax - anybody want to get in on a group buy and split the hazmat? PM me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom