• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Yep ... you were out of breath and had to ask for directions ... coming and going. :laugh:

On a different note ... anyone been inside Schererville Walmart in the past few days? I went in there sometime last week a couple of times and noticed every last box of ammunition was gone and the display case looked like it was about to be removed. I know they change things up from time to time but it was at least a week in between visits and nothing new had gone up. I haven't been in there though since Thanksgiving.
    was just in hoe-bart/murville and the case is stuffed - but no 22. fullest I've seen it in a while.
    I have yet to see a Cyber Monday blockbuster to warrant an impulse buy. Anyone else score one?
    not me.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Wife got MORE decorations today. Our tree looks like a Whoville tree. And...glitter is EVERYWHERE! Again! :rolleyes:

:ranton:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :coffee:
    Chicago Snow Ban goes into effect today. DOES NOT MATTER IF THERE IS SNOW OR NOT. So be careful if you park in the City. The city is itching for money and every thing they can do for it will be done. Lots of towing going on today.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    :spend:$230 in fees and storage for those people today alone for not following the rules! Cash cow!

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I have a zebra lp2742 direct thermal label printer works fine, but is parallel port which I no longer have any computers with. if any one is interested i'll sell it for $25. ugly, but works fine. pm me.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Played with some kydex today. Overall I'm pretty happy with it. Glock 19 with a Streamlight TLR-1 inside the waistband with soft belt loops.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom