• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    I have to say I like my Macbook much better then the other two laptops I had before.

I don't hate the hardware, though I think it's way overpriced. OS X and all the steaming piles of **** they call "applications" are so hobbled by trying to be simple that they also aren't up to handling serious tasks. While the end life of hard drives are not generally graceful, at least with PCs if I can get it limping along I can probably save what is needed. The support community for PCs is also way more robust, and not filled with people who just say "you don't need to worry about that with a mac."

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Just a note to MAC users, you do need anti virus on your MAC's they do get viruses just like PC's do. You also need to keep backups of your files as they use the same hard drives every other real computer uses and therefore will fail sooner or later. It's how the hardware works or doesn't when a ball bearing pops out of the spindle and wreaks havoc on the platters destroying your data... Just saying...

Now the good news, I got my phone back up and running.... still trying to get a couple things working again but I can communicate again......

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    One long day down and off tomorrow !!! Have a guy coming by the house to give me a price on a paver patio, lets hope he is much less then the last guy!

wassup61

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2015
    nwi
    I don't think I'm making this one as I got to get more bullets and there will be a guy at the Crown Point show this weekend.... and then on sunday I got a whole family I'm meeting up with to get some range time under their belts... Hope you guys have a good time....

Why not precision delta it... free shipping and very affordable!

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Wassup61, well because the guy at the show has had the 38 158 Gr LRN bullets for 34.00 per 500 and everyone else seems to be higher...

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    2 more weeks and then....VACAAAAAAATION! Off to Porcupine Mountain State Park for a week of peace and quiet.
    I hope you have a great time. Post photos on Facebook so we can follow your adventures of kissing Porcupines or whatever it is that you plan on doing with those thorny little critters.

2 more days before I come home from mine. I'm always glad to be back home, despite the work around the property, home is the one place where I can actually relax and find peace. Vacations are nice breaks in life, offer their own bits of amazement, relaxation and mix them with bits of inconvenience and the drudgery of travel.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Anyone else stay up to watch that Blackhawks 3OT W!? Today may require about a gallon of :coffee: to make it.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Plus, I had never seen anything like this before:
    [video=youtube_share;Qpy0ayqTVSU]http://youtu.be/Qpy0ayqTVSU[/video]

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    But if you read the rule that they cited, you can't deflect the puck in with your foot either (because a foot is not a stick), nullifying the ducks goal. They never call it that way though.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Disallowed Goals – Apparent goals shall be disallowed by the Referee and the appropriate announcement made by the Public Address Announcer for the following reasons:
    (i) When the puck has been directed, batted or thrown into the net by an attacking player other than with a stick.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Sitting at Bosak waiting for my Jeep to be worked on.

Did you buy from Bozak? They say its better but its not the case. My mom works there and when I needed a car she looked at me with money signs instead of a son in need. I ended up trading the piece of crap TDI she said was good to go(its my mom why shouldn't of I not believed her)and had the guys look at for a brand new 2015 TDI yesterday.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom