• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    So I come back from town and I see my tractor parked sideway across the driveway . . .

This is my big tractor, not the lawn tractor ... while I was gone my wife thought she'd use it to mow the grass around the house. Never mind that there are lots of small trees. Never mind that there are some steep inclines. Never mind that there are some tight corners.

As I'm pulling into the driveway I look at the front end loader and there is a bunch of sod hanging from it. I look at the incline that is a few feet in front of the cutting edge and the grass has been stripped right off the slope.

Apparently it didn't occur to her that when you approach a steep incline the front end loader might hit the hill. Did I mention STEEP inclines? Basically she drove the front end loader right into the hillside :rolleyes:

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    So I come back from town and I see my tractor parked sideway across the driveway . . .

This is my big tractor, not the lawn tractor ... while I was gone my wife thought she'd use it to mow the grass around the house. Never mind that there are lots of small trees. Never mind that there are some steep inclines. Never mind that there are some tight corners.

As I'm pulling into the driveway I look at the front end loader and there is a bunch of sod hanging from it. I look at the incline that is a few feet in front of the cutting edge and the grass has been stripped right off the slope.

Apparently it didn't occur to her that when you approach a steep incline the front end loader might hit the hill. Did I mention STEEP inclines? Basically she drove the front end loader right into the hillside :rolleyes:

Hopefully nothing on the tractor got jacked up.
    Anything photoworthy?

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I think my UPS man is a ninja. He usually delivers around the same time. BAM! Ammo delivery the instant I wasn't looking. Didn't see or hear him.

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    Where the heck do I leave feedback for a private sale transaction? Its been a while since I have sold something, but just sold a rifle today and wanted to leave the guy some good feedback

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Hopefully nothing on the tractor got jacked up.
    Anything photoworthy?

Tractor is fine. Nothing photoworthy. Hillside slope has a nice dent and is missing a 6' wide by 2+' swath of grass. Its been sort of put back in place, but certainly doesn't look like a landscaper had installed fresh sod :rolleyes: When nearly 7000# of tractor hits something it usually leaves a dent. So the hillside got the worst of the impact.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

:lol2:
    Thankfully we don't have any steep inclines. My wife only got our tractor stuck in the poop.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    When going doggin it's a bit hard to travel with all the stuff to do the doggin part of the trip...

MTN, hope you get to shoot some dog towns... have fun...

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I'm no pro MTN..... but it is really addictive if you find a couple good dog towns to shoot.... Just saying...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom